Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Hiei's Fallen Angel

Introductions and Mr. Cone-head

by Baby_Girl 0 reviews

The gang meets Kurama's little sister. Who is Mr. Cone-head?

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Yukina, Yusuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-02-01 - Updated: 2006-02-01 - 527 words

0Unrated
Yu Yu Hackusho

Disclaimer I no own any characters from the show but the others are mine! J

Hiei's Fallen Angel

Introductions and Mr. Cone-head

(Regular POV)

Hiei watches as the small girl clings to Kurama's leg as she cries.

Kurama kneels down and pulls the girl into his arms, trying to comfort her, "Shh, I'm ok, see they didn't hurt me."

After a few moments the little girl calms down.

Kurama smiles' stroking the girl's tangled mess of red color hair that still in their raggedy pigtails.

She looks up at him with tearstains on her face as she takes his hand into her small one.

Kurama walks very slowly towards the couch so the small girl can keep up.

They watch as she stretches her legs like a robot as if she can't bend her knees and struggles to stay with Kurama.

It seems to take forever for them to reach the coach and sit down.

She stands with her legs spread as if to keep her balance so she can remain standing.

Kurama smiles as the little girl asks, "Who Sukeygi (Sue-key- g)?"

He chuckles at the small girl's pronunciation of his name.

"Well", he says finally pointing towards Kuwabara, "That's Kuwabara"

The girl looked at Kuwabara a moment the to Kurama again, "Ku-bar (Coo-bar)?"

Kurama let out a small laugh as the girl smiled.

Yusuke laughs at what the girl called Kuwabara.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT URAMESHI!?" Kuwabara shouted angrily, "Let's see what she'll call you?"

Before Yusuke could shoot back Kurama then pointing at him.

"That's Yusuke" Kurama said as the girl looked to who he was pointing at.

"Yuskey (Use-Key)" The girl pronounced as Yusuke smiles mockingly at Kuwabara.

Kurama then points to Hiei putting the girl's attention on him, "The short guy over there is Hiei"

Hiei glares at Kurama till the little girl struggles over to him, "Hehe (He-he)"

"Guys," Kurama says gesturing to the small girl, "this is my little sister, Aurora"


(Hiei's POV)

I look down at the Aurora with a smirk.

She then she looks up at me with her shining deep green eyes.

My smirk vanishes when I look at this small girl.

She steps back tilting her head back till her dark green eyes meets my cold red ones.

She takes a step closer pointing to me excitedly delight on her face," Quone (Qu-Own) -heed"

Kurama smiles, "Yes Aurora he dose look like Mr. Cone-head doesn't he?"

"Mr. Cone-head!?" Yusuke and Kuwabara shout in unison.

"He's a character in Aurora's favorite story", Kurama replies as I continue to glare at him.

But for some reason I couldn't stay mad at Aurora all I could do was stair at her trying to figure out what was wrong with her.

I could sense there was something wrong but could find out what was.

She turns her eyes from mine to look at Kurama when she did her balance falters and she tumbles backwards.

She grunts as her dipper hits the floor landing in sitting position legs spread.

What I saw then I couldn't believe.

Well that was chapter 2. What did you think? Please no flames?


Sign up to rate and review this story