Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Hiei's Fallen Angel

Prologue

by Baby_Girl 0 reviews

Kurama's two year old sister has taken a liken to Hiei. Can she teach him how to care for someone other then Yukina? But wait there's something wrong with her?

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Botan, Hiei, Kazuma Kuwabara, Keiko, Koenma, Kurama, Yukina, Yusuke - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2005-12-23 - Updated: 2005-12-23 - 349 words

-1Illiterate
Disclaimer: I no own ANY characters from the show but the others are MINE!

Yu Yu Hakusho

Hiei's Fallen Angel

Prologue


(Kurama's POV)

I set at the small table playing cards with Kuwabara and Yusuke.

Peering over my cards at them looking for hints of their hands.

Yusuke lay his hand down on the table proudly, "HA! Straight, Beat That"

He began to rake the cookies closer to him as Kuwabara jumps up.

"YOU CHEATED URAMSHI!" Kuwabara accuses angrily.

Yusuke gets defensive and they begin to fight among themselves, as I chuckle cracking a grin.

"WHAT ARE YOU GRINING ABOUT KURAMA?" They shout in unison glaring at me.

"Sorry to burst you're bubble guys, but, read'em and weep!" I say laying down a diamonds royal flush.

"How Do YOU ALWAYS DO THAT?" Yusuke asks looking at me then Kuwabara.

I just grin as Kuwabara and Yusuke as they look at each other knotting and climb over the table at me.

I hear, "Idiots" come from the corner as Hiei stepped closer.

I continue to wrestle with Yusuke and Kuwabara when I sensed something out in the hallway.

I am unable to lift my head because Kuwabara and Yusuke managed to pin me down.

"Kurama" Hiei says in his usual tone as he nods towards the door.

Everyone gets quiet and we all heard a small whimpering noise coming through the door.

The was left cracked open enough to see somewhat into the hallway.

I manage to lift my head to see a small figure with deep green eyes peering in at us.

The person's small face is red crunched up in tears, with a tiny thumb in it's mouth.

The person's small arms cling to a doll and small blanket.

Kuwabara and Yusuke slowly release me as they stair.

I quickly get up and open the door to see a little girl in a long nightgown.

The little girl then struggles with unbending knees over to me; she clings to my leg as she cries into my pants.

Well that did you think? Please review and please NO FLAMES!
Sign up to rate and review this story