Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Light and Dark

Chapter 11

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

lol... the next day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-10 - Updated: 2008-07-10 - 1054 words - Complete

0Unrated
I rechecked my make up for the hundredth that morning.

"Mel, there's this dude waiting at the door for you. Can you like hurry up?" my brother whined.

"Yea ok" I looked at myself on the mirror for the last time.

I was wearing my dark blue skinny jeans and a cute top. I an downstairs and saw Gerard waiting at the front porch. I felt relaxed all of a sudden.

"Hey" a big grin appeared on my face.

He grinned back. "Hey!"

My brother appeared from behind me. "Mel, where's my bag?"

"Um..." I turned around looking slightly embarrassed. "I think you left it in the kitchen"

"Oh" he ran to the kitchen.

"Let's go, or we'll b late" I said and we stepped outside.

I pulled my bag over my shoulder and started walking when Gerard held my arm to stop me. I turned to him. "What happened?"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked with a smirk. His hazel eyes twinkled.

"Um..." I shut my eyes and reopened them. "I can't remember, what am I forgetting?"

"This" his eyes held my gaze before he shut them and kissed me.

After our kiss he grinned at me. "Okay, we can go now"

I groaned. I hate school. Why cant I spend my whole day making out with Gerard?




"Okay, we'll stop now" Gerard pulled me to a halt.

We were a block away from school.

"I understand that you dont want the kids in school to know about us, so I just thought I should have some time alone with you before we be botches to each other" he said,

I giggled.

"Oh, stop giggling and come here" he pulled me closer to him. He stroked my cheek amd looked into my eyes. "I love you, you know that?" he said in a quiet voice.

I grinned at him and his soft lips met mine.

We were getting to the moment when someone wolf whistled at us.

We pulled away and saw Dan and Jason standing next to us. Dan had a bog goofy smile planted on his face.

"Ooh am I missing something here?" Dan asked smiling.

I blushed.

Gerard took a breath. "Dan meet my girlfriend Mel"

Dan jumped up and down. "Oh my god. I knew it! I knew you guys were meant for each other"

I blushed even more and I looked down.

Gerard cuddled me.

"Were you guys gonna wag school if we werent ehre" Dan asked giving us a serious face which looked funny.

We both shook our heads innocently.

"Nope we were just having a moment before we went into school" Gerard explained.

"Oh... not telling everyone yet eh?" Dan said and looked at his boyfriend. "We wont tell anyone"

"Thanks" Gerard said.

"Well, I guess we should go to school. The bells ringing in less than 5 minutes" Dan said.

"And how are we gonna all go?" I asked.

"Um... you guys can just walk ahead of me. I'll come after you" Gerrad suggested.

"Ok" Dan agreed.

I hugged and kissed Gerard. "I dont wanna leave you alone" I whispered to him.

"Ssh... I'll be fine. I'm just gonna be right behind you ok?" he kissed me again.

I nodded and pouted my bottom lip. I ran to the other guys and started walking with them. I turned back to Herard. He looked so alone and I wanted to run back to him, but I didnt.

When he realised that i was looking at him he gave me a reassuring smile.

I turned back and tried to tune into Dan's converation, occasionally turning back to Gerard behind me. I'm falling hard for him so fast and I don't know why.




At revess I hung out with my 'friends', they were chatting about different stuff and I couldn't keep track of. My gaze always went to Gerard. Healways noticed my gaze after awhile and would always smile at me or mouth the words 'I love you' to me. My insides would always be in fireworks.

"Hey Mel, Nice to see you happy today" Matt blocked my view of Gerard.

I silently gasped and looked up at him. "Hi" I managed to choke out.

"You never seem to sit here anymore" he stated. "Well, I just came here to ask you if you would go with me to a party next Saturday?"

"Ooh" the girls cooed in my group.

I shot them a nasty glance. I leaned one side just to see Gerard. He looked angry and curious as his intense glare was at Matt. I smiled at him reassuringly so he wouldn't worry. I looked back at Matt. "No thanks" I rejected him.

"What?" he looked confused. "Why is that?"

"Because I just dont wanna go with you" i answered him sternly.

"Oh come on there must be a better reason than that" he chuckled.

"Ok, well I like someone else"

"Amd who is that?"

"None of your business" i shot a death glare at him.

He growled. "It's 'cause you're hearing rumours about me dating some whores right?" he paused. "Well it's not true I'm not like that"

"I dont care what you'r like. I'm not intersted" I said and got up and left them. Matt can be such a pain in the back side.

I was going to have english next so I walked into my english room which was empty and sat i my usual seat.

In no time Gerard walked into, clising the door behind him he sat on the table in front of me. "What happened? Why did that bastard speak to you?"

"Nothing happened. He just asked me out and I rejected him and he asked why and I told him I liked someone else" I explained.

"He wont leave your back" he watched me. "I'm sorry, I'm going over protective right?"

"No. You're just cute. It's ok" i grinned at him.

He grinned back. "You're so kissable right now"

"Then kiss me"

"But we're in school"

I sighed and stood up and kissed him.

He smiled in the kiss before pulling me to him.






La La La!

I'm having fun writing this lol
I havent studied yet and its the school hols... :(


If you don't mind, can you just review?


I don't just write stories for nothing you know.

xx
"
Sign up to rate and review this story