Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dead Baby Kickball.

The Beginning.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 1 review

[Based on From First To Last] A Story about young love, and the trials that go along with it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-15 - Updated: 2008-10-19 - 2345 words

1Exciting
SPRING - MARCH

The lights were dimly set, music was playing at low volume. Sonny began to get really nervous as he sat in his girlfriend's bed. He clinched onto the sheets tighter as the bathroom door opened. He sucked in a breath and relaxed as best as he could. Sure, he had sex before, but even then he got butterflies. He noticed his girlfriend slip into the doorway wearing a T-shirt and underwear. She smiled sweetly at him and exited the bathroom. Sonny sat up a little and smiled as best as he could. He was really excited for this moment, but at the same time extremely nervous. She walked over to him and seductively crawled onto the bed. Sonny felt the blood rush down to his abdominal area and his member immediately began to grow excited.

"Oh god," He moaned lightly as she stratled his hips. His girlfriend smiled a little and leaned down into his ear. Her hot breath brushing against his skin made tingles crawl up his spine.

"Sonny," she whispered,"do you really want to do this?"

He shifted his head a little and kissed the tip of her ear lightly. His snake bites were cold against her skin.

"Yeah," he whispered back,"I've wanted this...for a really long time"

She smiled lightly and began to kiss his neck. She slowly slipped into the blankets with him and Sonny shifted to his side.

"babe," he said, running a hand up her thigh and leaning into her neck. He took in the sweet scent of her perfume and let his nose brush the soft skin of her neck. "You're so beautiful." She giggled a little, but then was suddenly stopped by Sonny's kiss. He passionatley caressed her lips and his hands began to explore her frame.

"God, I want you so bad," she breathed, as he was kissing his way down her neck.
"Let's see how much," he said seductively. Sonny shifted on top of her and passionately kissed her lips. She let out a light moan and breathed in deeply as his kisses trailed down to her stomach. She closed her eyes tightly and listened to her boyfriend whisper over and over how much he loved her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She stood outside the drug store hesitantly. Should she? or shouldn't she? She didn't know whether or not to go back in there again. She knew she had to though, she just had to find out. She took in a deep breath, along with a swig of grape soda. She lifted her foot forward and walked into the drug store. There, she found Kittie, a drug store regular, shopping once again in the candy aisle, along with her ever sarcastic drug store owner friend. The man looked up at midge with his thick rimmed glasses and gave a small smile. She waved smoothly over to kittie.

"What's shaking Kit-Kat?" She greeted. Kittie looked up at her friend, with her smokey, sleepy eyes.

"Hey Margo" She greeted back.

"Well well, if it isn't Midge the pidge, back for another test?" The store owner greeted.

"Chillax old man, the last test was faulty, so I'm here for the once-and-for-all" Margo explained as she surfed through the test brands.

"Mhm, 'cause the last three were bugged to make you think you're pregnant" The owner laughed.

"Look i'm not here to argue," She spoke as she grabbed a box, "Just gimme the key to the tank."
The store owner rolled his eyes and handed her the key to the bathroom. Margo quickly went into the bathroom and took out the test. She looked at the thin, plastic stick and began to get a little nervous. Maybe she was pregnant. No, she couldn't be, she wouldn't allow it! What would she say to sonny? what would she do with a baby hanging off her side? Let alone carry one for nine months?! Suddenly she heard liquid dripping. She peed onto the stick and waited until she was fully done. She closed her eyes tightly and pulled out the stick.

"Nothing yet" she sighed as she flushed the toilet and washed her hands.
Margo left the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She walked over to the cash register and waited for the plus or minus sign.

"So Midgeon? What's the fertility diagnosis?" The owner asked.

"Be patient old one, the urine hasn't fully settled in!" Margo explained. Margo looked closely at the test. She secretly hoped with all her heart that she wasn't pregnant, but at the same time, she somewhat hoped she was. But it didn't matter to her, it was about the parents, and especially the father. Just then she noticed that something was starting to show. She looked at it closely, and then it became as clear as day. Margo let out a sigh.

"Well my friends," She announced,"It seems that I am a vessel of new life."

The store owner nodded his head and went back to ringing up the test. Margo leaned onto the counter and let out another huge sigh. She didn't know how she was going to tell Sonny about all this. She looked over to her left and saw a snickers bar. She grabbed and put it on the counter.

"Ring this up too" She commanded.

"That'll be $12.00" The owner charged.

"Jeeze man, you trying to buy the whole world out?!" Margo exclaimed.

"What can I say Pidge, the economy isn't as good as it used to be" He spoke.

"Ah yes, because the rate of pregnancy test use is at it's peak these days" She joked as she handed him a 20 dollar bill.

"Yeahhuh, and Trojan's kicked the bucket in condom production, have a nice day." He replied as he gave her the change and waved her goodbye.

"Well, I'm off" She announced as she left the drug store. Kittie waved her goodbye and scanned around for some more items to buy.

Margo slowly opened her snickers bar and took a bite. As she strode down the street, She began to think of a way to tell Sonny. She had to come onto him smoothly, not too strong, she didn't want to scare him away. She shook her head, this was way too complicated. She thought of more ideads as she put her hood up. She turned onto another street began to walk down towards Sonny's house.

"Maybe I could write him a note, wrap it around a brick, and throw it at his window" She said to herself as she took another bite. She kicked a little stone across the sidewalk as the daily group of neighborhood runners brushed past her.

"Ah, the fresh secent of B.O. and newly washed clothes," She laughed,"How refreshing!"

She looked up ahead as she consumed the last bite of candy, she noticed Matt's car was parked on the side of the road.

"Great," She mumbled,"The Snotley Crew is present."

The intense sound of screamo and lound instruments molded together to create a song by From First To Last. Sonny was the lead singer, the youngest one of the bunch too. Not only that, but Margo's boyfriend, and hopefully, her baby's daddy. Matt and Travis were okay dudes, but they were extremely obnoxious to her at sometimes. They didn't seem to like her all that much, probably because Sonny focuses on her alot more now. Jono and Derek were sweethearts though, and they were happy that Sonny and Margo were together. She saw that the garage door was wide open, so she walked into the driveway and watched as her boyfriend swished and swayed with the music.

Hiding behind the shadows
I'll be waiting in the dark
To drive this blade straight through your heart
I'll drag your body to the car
As blood races down my arm
I think everyone will wonder where you are (tonight)...


Margo listened as Derek pounded rapidly on the drums, and Jono's fingers swung swiftly on his bass. She smiled as Sonny got really into the lyrics and seductively slid his hand down his face and chest.

I'll hide you in my walls
Your body will never be found
I'll wear your skin As a suit pretend to be you
Your friends will like you more then they used to...


She really liked the song, it was pretty macabre believe it or not. Hearing Sonny's smooth, yet desperate and innocent sounding voice really brought out the horror in this song.

Dear diary my teen angst bullshit has a body count! (count!)
I believe it's six going on seven now!!! (seven now!!!)


Damn, that boy had some pipes on him! Margo tried screaming once, and it put out her voice for days! She didn't know how that boy could do it, Travis surely was something else.

I've been dreaming about you
In a pool of your own blood,
With your eyes gouged out
By the work of my thumbs,
The scent of your insides
From under the floor boards,
The perfect perfume
For settling a score!...


Okay. This song officially rocked. She liked gory movies, along with gory songs. No wonder her mom didn't like her so much. Just then, the music stopped in it's tracks. Margo looked closley and saw that Sonny and the other's were staring at her. She officially felt the Awkward monster come out. She walked forward and acted as casual as possible.

"Hey guys!" She greeted,"I see you mosh-a-teers are getting amped for the big show coming up?"
Jono and derek waved hi as Sonny rushed over and gave her a big hug. He pecked her on the cheek, and then to the lips. His piercings were a bit chilly against her lips. He smiled sweetly at her as he brushed his messy hair out of his face. She noticed he had put a little red in this time.

"Did you eat chocolate today by any chance?" he asked her curiously.

"Uhh, yeah. I made a pit-stop over at the drug store to grab some fuel" She explained. Travis and Matt scoffed a little and began packing away their guitars. Margo flashed a slight glare at them.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"The way you talk" Matt answered with a slight laugh in his voice. Margo folded her arms.

"Well I'm sorry dude if my lingo is ten years ahead, and you're brains are ten years behind" She jeered. Sonny immediately took a hold of her hand.

"Midge, be nice" He spoke. Margo muttered a little, but ended up smiling. She couldn't be mad at Sonny, he was so good to her. Derek twiddled his sticks a little and put them in his back pocket. She noticed they were black with white tape wrapped around like stripes. Margo immediately fell in love with them.

"Dude Derek!" She called,"Those are some sweet looking twigs! Can i see them?"

Derek blushed a little and pulled them out for her to see.

"I was kinda bored, so i threw some tape on" He explained shyly.

"Uh so?! You ended making the future look of drum sticks! these are so rad!" She envied as she banged on imaginary drums. Sonny laughed a little as he set the mic stand aside and stretched out his arms.

"Hey Midge, you wanna go somewhere with me today?" He asked as he flopped his arms back down to his sides. Margo gave back Derek's drum sticks and raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"Where?" she asked.

"I dunno, wherever you wanna go" He answered smoothly. Margo thought about it, and decided it'd be best if they were alone. She had to break the news to him somehow. She nodded her head yes and they both ended up leaving together, out into the downtown area of LA. They walked around together, looking at all the lights and shops, they occasionally stopped at a music store here and there too. Margo squeezed onto Sonny's hand tightly as he got out some money to pay for two Choco-nilla twist cones. She couldn't help but think about how she was going to tell him, it had been on her mind the whole night. The couple then walked across the boardwalk and huddled together as the ocean wind blew against them.

"You wanna go to the beach?" He whispered as he nuzzled into her neck. Margo smiled softly and nodded as he grabbed her hand and ran over to the beach area.

There was a low murmur from the city's busy streets. The sky was slightly orange and light blue, but mostly navy with the stars faintly shining. The waves slowly stretched across the sand and brushed against Margo's feet, sending chills up her spine. She breathed in the salty air and looked over at Sonny. His black hoodie covered him up, his hair slightly hanging out. Margo thought he was absolutely gorgeous. He looked over at her with his dark eyes that were dressed in eye makeup.

"Something wrong?" He asked her. Margo grew nervous and quickly shook her head no. Sonny stopped and stared at her.

"You're a bad liar" He mentioned. Margo let out a small sigh.

"Something's bothering you, what is it?" He asked with concern. She could feel her stomach twist and turn. She had to tell him soon, otherwise she would explode. She couldn't though! She didn't want to ruin this night for him, he had done so much for her.

"Midge? Midge, what's wrong?" He asked again, this time taking a hold of her arms.
She had to hold it in, no matter what! But it was so painful, she knew that this would completely alter their relationship forever! Tears welled up into her eyes, she covered her face completely. Sonny immediately noticed this and wrapped his arms around her.

"Margo please, just tell me!" He begged. Margo slowly lifted her head and took in a breath. A huge lump went into her throat, she could feel her stomach churning.

"Sonny," She lifted her head to his ear,"I'm pregnant."
Sign up to rate and review this story