Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Dead Baby Kickball.

I Might Be Your Baby's Daddy, But That Don't Mean Sh**

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 2 reviews

Short chapter. >.< Margo thinks about aborting the mission. Sonny thinks it's a bad idea. War?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 656 words

1Ambiance
Sonny stared at her with wide eyes. His mouth hung slightly in surprise.

"P-p-pregnant?" He asked her, as if he didn't get the message.

Margo nodded her head yes. She wiped away the tears as best as she could. She felt somewhat relieved that she told him, yet at the same time she regretted it. Sonny dropped his hands and looked at her, as if he was searching for something.

"You...Y-you're joking, right?" He asked her with a hint of desperation. Margo shook her head and put her hands to her face. She felt her knees collapse from under her and she fell onto the sand sobbing. Sonny immediately went down with her and wrapped his arms around her. He still looked ahead, thinking deeply about what his girlfriend had just told him.

"Sonny please!" She cried,"I'm so so sorry!" Sonny remained silent, which made Margo even more scared. She prayed to god that he wouldn't leave her, she was too helpless right now to be alone. She gripped onto his hoodie tightly and pulled him closer to her.

"Why....why are you apologizing?" He asked her. Margo looked up at him. His eyes were neither sad nor happy. They were just warm, relaxed. Margo couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"What?"

"I mean, it's kinda my fault too," He explained,"After all, it's my penis."

Margo giggled a little and Sonny held tighter onto her. She dug her face into his hoodie more and began to take in his scent. He smelled really good right now, and it was actually pretty soothing. She listened to the sound of his heart as Sonny hummed something and rocked her from side to side. Margo took in a deep breath and began to calm herself down. Sonny kissed her head and looked at her.

"I love you, did you know that?" He asked her with a grin. Margo smiled lightly and pecked his neck.

"What are we going to do? I can't have this baby Sonny" Margo spoke. Sonny immediately stopped rocking her and unwrapped his arms. He looked at her blankly.

"You can't?" He asked.

Margo shook her head.

"Why not?!"

"Sonny, I'm only 16! I'm not physically or mentally ready for a baby!" She replied.

"Well you're not getting an abortion, right?" He asked.

Margo went silent.

"Right?!" He repeated.

"I...i might have t-"

"Oh my god..." He muttered. Sonny put his hands to his face and began to pace back and forth.

"Sonny please, it's just a-"

"It's not just an 'it' midge! that's a baby! a living human being!" He argued as he pointed to her stomach.

"Sonny, we can have another one! when you and i are both rea-"

"You're willing to kill a baby?!"

"Well than what am gonna do?! huh?!" She screamed with tears flowing down her face "My parents bitching and kicking me out of my house?! Go around school with a huge ass stomach?! Everybody laughing, and staring and adults going around telling their kids,"That's what a screw-up looks like kids! don't be like her! She ruined her own GODDAMNED LIFE!" I don't want that Sonny! I DON'T WANT THAT!"

"IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT!" He yelled over her with anger. Margo stared at him with slight fear. The emotion quickly faded away and Sonny threw his hands up in the air.

"You know what? Fuck it, I'm done!" He spoke out as he got up. A feeling of intense fear and regret surged through her body as Sonny began to walk away. Her mind screamed at her to go after him, but her pride was sitting on her like a lead weight.

"he'll come back" Pride said,"and he'll be begging for you to be with him."

"No he won't!" Fear cried,"GO AFTER HIM! HE'S LEAVING!"

Margo sat in the fetal position and began to cry once again.

heh, fetal. How ironic.
Sign up to rate and review this story