Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Pieces Of Me

Take A Deep Breath, You Know You’ll Regret It…

by xStabxMyxBackx 0 reviews

r and r

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-15 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 1368 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eight: Take A Deep Breath, You Know You’ll Regret It…
Smile From Ear To Ear, I’m Feelin’ This
~Blink 182

Later On That Night

I could feel Jessica staring at me as we ate dinner. She’s been doing this all day, looking at me as if I held the secret to the free world. I heard her get up from the loveseat and sit beside me on the couch. I glanced over at her.

“Yes?”I said.

“So…?”She said.

“So…what?”I said, knowing exactly what was up.
She looked at me a couple more seconds and then groaned.

“GOD! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!”She said, kinda freaking me out.

I waited, silently.

“Grr! Patrick told me to wait until you decided to tell me, but you haven’t! So spill! Tell!!!!!!”She said.

“There’s nothing to tell.”I said, shrugging.

She smirked. “Uhhuh, and I’m a virgin.”She said.

I rolled my eyes.

“Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!”She said, almost on her hands and knees.

I sighed and set down my fork, wiping my hands and casually taking a sip of my drink.

I cleared my throat. “Okay, well, we went to Geno’s, went to the Metro to see Jacks Mannequin, saw the movie ‘Prom Night’, then, we came here.”I said. “Uhhuh, anything in between?”She said, waggling her eyebrows. “Well…when we were at The Metro, we danced and he kissed me. God it was so romantic.”I said.

“Anything else…?”She said.

“Nope.”I lied.

“Oh COME ON! I heard the noises coming from your bedroom.”She said.

“What?”I said, blushing.

“Just tell me you guys had sex. I tell you everything.”She said.

“Gosh Jess, just ‘cause you and Patrick have sex doesn’t mean I wanna know about your sex life.”I said.

She sighed.

“Sorry.”She said.

“’S okay…he made love to me.”I said softly.

“WHAT?”She said, with a heeeuge smile.

“Mmhmm, twice. Last night and this morning.”I said.

“OH MY GOD! OhmyGodohmyGodohmyGodohmyGod!!!”She replied, bouncing up and down.

“I swear Jess, if you tell anyone, I’ll KILL you. Understand?”I said, with cold, warning eyes.

She nodded and gave me scouts honor, but I could see the wheels turning in her head.

“Did you tell him…”

“Yes, I told him why I wasn’t like most girls.”I said, sighing.

“Well, what did he say?”She said.

“He told me he was sorry and he held me and kissed me. He told me he wanted to make all the hurt go away, and all I had to do was trust him and believe him. He’d protect me.”I said.

“I knew he would be great for you.”She said.

I sighed and nodded.

“EEEEEEE!!!! You and William! Finally! Oh my gosh!”She said. I laughed along with her.


The past few days have been crazy. Pete found out about William and I and his face lit up like a kid on christmas. I didn’t know he could smile that big. Haha.

But, oddly enough, I haven’t seen William much.

See? I told you he just wanted in your pants.
Grr…there’s that damn voice again.
I thought we established this already.
Well, obviously not hon.
Grrr…

Well, maybe I’ll see him tonight. Jessica and I are going to a Fueled By Ramen/Decaydance party tonight at Pete’s and everyone in the FBR/DD family will be there.

“Come on Kels, we don’t wanna be latte!!!!!”Jessica said. Yes, she says latte instead of late.

I dunno why either.

Anyways…

“Kay, lemme just finish in here.”I said, dusting some body glitter on. I put the top on the bottle and straightened out my clothes, before taking one last look at myself in the mirror, smiling and then walking out of the bathroom, turning off the light.

“Wow, you look hot.”Jessica said.

“You too.”I said.

“Ready to go?”She said.

I nodded. We turned off the lights and grabbed our purses and our keys and leaving the apartment.

My heart sped up when we got to Pete’s house, I could hear the music even inside Jessica’s Honda Civic. “Ready?”She said. “Hell yeah.”I said, feeling a confident smirk coming to my lips.

She squealed, smiled and we got out of the car, nearly bouncing to the door. I know, we’re dorks.

When we walked inside, we were met with faces of Panic, Paramore, Gym Class Heroes, Tyga, The Cab, Powerspace, Cobra Starship, The Hush Sound, The Sounds, The Academy Is…(flutter, but I didn’t see William), and, of course, our Fall Out Boys(Patrick and Pete hate it when Jessica, Ashlee, and I call them that).

“Hey guys!”

We turned around and saw Ashlee Simpson walking towards us, smiling. “Hey Ash.”We said. “Rad party huh?”She said, using 80’s lingo like the dorks we all are. “Fersure.”Jessica said. I glanced around, looking for William, trying not to look too obvious, but failing because Ashlee smirked.

“I haven’t seen Becks either.”She said. I looked at her. “How’d you know?”I said. “You were stretching your neck like a giraffe trying to get a leaf off a tree.”Jessica said, with a laugh. I rolled my eyes as my two best friends laughed. I pouted, making them feel sorry. “Can I join the pouting?”Pete said, coming up behind his girlfriend, drink in hand. “Sure, come on Petey.”I said, using Pete’s nickname he’s had since kindergarten. He smiled at that and we put our arms around each others shoulders and pouted dramatically. “Oh no, Kelsi has turned Pete into a pouting Patsy.”Patrick said, coming over to us with Tyga. “Hey Patrick, Hey Tyga.”I said, smiling. “Wassup shawty?”Tyga said, as we hugged. “Patrick, if anyone is a Patsy, it’s you.”Pete teased. Patrick rolled his eyes and blushed. Jessica kissed his cheek. “Looooookin’ for your loooooverrrrrr?”Pete said, waggling his eyebrows ridiculously. I rolled my eyes. “He’s not my lover Wentz, but, while we’re on the subject, have you seen him?”I said. “Not yet, he’ll be here soon though. He said he had to take care of something.”Pete said, shrugging. Great, just great. I thought.

Then, I spotted a tall brunette walking over towards us, smiling.

I smiled. William. Finally.

“Hey guys.”He said, smiling. We all said hey and then I noticed the girl holding his hand. BRITNEY? Oh my God. Jessica, Ashlee and I all exchanged glances.

“Girl talk.”Jessica mouthed. Ashlee and I nodded and we walked into the kitchen. “Okay, what the hell is she doing here?”I said. “I—I dunno, we didn’t invite her, in fact, we were specific that she wasn’t invited. We thought you guys were together.”Ashlee said, looking sympathetic. Jessica looked like she was gonna tear out some throats.

I felt tears well in my eyes. “Well, I thought he meant what he said the other night, but I guess he’s like every other asshole guy on the planet, excuse me.”I said, feeling the tears falling as I pushed past everyone to get to the bathroom. I locked the door and slid down it onto the cold tile floor. THAT MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!

I screamed silently. God! Why am I such a damn fool when it comes to love? He never meant anything he said. He just wanted into my pants, leaving me high and dry.

Told you.
Gah! Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Right. FUCKING. NOW!
Sorry Kelsi, I tried to tell you, but you wouldn’t listen.

I cried and cried, God knows how long I was in the bathroom, I must’ve fallen asleep because I remember waking up because someone was yelling my name, banging on the door and finally opening.

“There she is.”

It sounded like either Pete or William.

I couldn’t tell, I was so out of it.

“I hate him.”I whispered, tears in my bloodshot eyes. Whoever was holding me in their arms stiffened and looked down at me.

William.
Sign up to rate and review this story