Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Can a playbou love

new school

by sakura8 4 reviews

Sakura is the new student at konaha academy and on her first day she meets the playboy sasuke uchiha he'll soon find out he has competition.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-16 - 1164 words

0Unrated
My name is Sakura Haruno and today is my first day at my new scool. Im not really what you would all shy though, I was the most popular girl at my old school. I guess a playgirl, but I dont know if thats what i want to be at my new school. I mean its not like I wont get the attention anyways its just I dont want to be just some prety face or do I. Im actually really smart, but no one can ever see that because all they see is how hot or gorgeous I am. At this school I might just change that,maby. Anyways...

"Sakura stop talking to your self and come down stairs and eat breakfast with your father and I. We have to leave for work soon"

"ok mom, Ill be down in a minute. Im almost done gettting ready."

what should I wear. u should weat that back srapless dress.(inner sakura)

Are you crazy.I wouldnt wear that to school.

Whatever you say, but i think we'll look hot.

I think Ill wear my Black mini skirt and aqua tank top with my saprkely white vest that ends right above my stomach. And a pair of black strap high heels.Ill wear my hair down. My pink hair goes down to a little pass my shoulders.I wont have to do this for school after today because theres a school uniform. Everyone gets to wear street cloths on the first day of school. Im going to get a lot of attention since the school goes from 7th grade to 12th grade. My old school didnt have 7th and 8th graders with us. Ill have to make the most of it.

"Finally your done. I thought you were getting plactic sergury up there." said sakura's dad soichiro.

"ha ha dad very funny. You know i have to look good."

"Ya me and my credit cards"

"SO honey are you excited about your first day of svhool"

"I guess mom"

"well your mother and I have to get going. Bye cheery blossom"

"Dad i thought I told you to stop calling me that and bye."

I better get going too. I always love going to school because it gives me a chance to drive my corsal del sol. Its blue. I also have a lincoln navagater that way theres enough room fot me and my friends when we go shopping. wait a minute,Whos that boy, well actually hes more like a man. He looks about 19 or 20. Hes got long black hair thats held in a neet ponytail at his back. Hes so hot. Maby i should go introdice myself. wait no i better not,but there will be other chances because i think hes my neighbor since he came out of the house next door. Well off to school.

with sasuke...

"did you guys hear were getting a new stedent today. I hope she hot." said naruto

"What would it matter dobe. She wouldnt go out with you anyways if she hot, she probaly wouldnt even if she not."said sasuke

"What did you say teme."

"What did I talk to fast for you."

"will you guys be quiet." said tenten

"How troblesome."

"I t-t-think you look v-very h-h-handsome n-naruto."

"Thanks Hinata." he said loudly and proud

"Hey is that the new girl?" said Ino

"yeah I think it is. She got i nice car." said Tneten

"hn"

"yeah"

"troublesome"

"v-very n-nice"

"sweet"

"awsome"

"Naruto go introduce youself and see what shes like" said tenten

"why do I have to do it"

"Because dobe you wondered what she ws like so now go and see."

"fine, if she likes me better since i was so kind to say hi to the new girl then its your own fault."

"Whatever just do it." said Ino axntiously

with sakura...

"Jeez I thought getting to school would be easy untill i took that wrong turn."

"Why is that kid running and waving like a maniak at me."

"hi im Naruto Uzumaki. Who are you?"

"Im sakura Haruno,nice to meet you."

"Do you want me to show you around. you can also come meet my friends."

"uhh sure i guess. thanks"

with sasuke and everyone...

"hey guys i think I know that girl. Im almose positive we went to elementary school togther."

"Are you sure she dosnt just look like the girl,Ino.

"mabie Tenten."

with sakura...

This guy is like super hyper but he seems nice. Those must be his friends over there.

"Guys id like you to meet Sakura Haruno."

"Hi, nice to meet all of you."

"wait is that you Ino-pig?"

"forhead girl is that you?"Ino said as the two girls hugged eech ohter

"See i told you guys I knew her."

"How do you know each other"

"well Ino and I went to elementary school togther. Imo always stood up for me."

"why did u get picked on Sakura-chan"

"ya"

"You dont look like the kind of girl that would get picked on." said neji while recieving a glare from tenten which he didnt notice, but I did.I bet Tenten likes Neji, but i wonder if he likes her.

"yeah forheadgirl what happended to you? You actually look really hot."

"lol. Thanks Ino,and who are you?"

"Oh sorry let me introduce yous."

"this is Sasuke.Ino,Tenten,neji,Hinata and Shikamaru amd later i introduce you to the others. Lee,Kiba,Shino,amd Choji.Just make sure you dont call Choji fat,he'll frake out."

"oh well then thanks Ino and neji." Sakura said with one of her sweetest smiles. Which Sasuke thoughs was cute.

"well on a new students first day of school they get to pick one person to show them around untill school ends at 1:00 so they know there way around.School normaly gets out at 2:30 but since it the first day we get out early.So Sakura-chan i bet you want me to show you around." Naruto said cheerfully

"well actually Naruto, if its ok with you i want Ino to show me around. You know so we can catch up and stuff."

"oh ok Sakura if thats what you want." naruto said diapointedly

"well thats the bell we better get going.Only Ino and Sakura are excused from class." said tenten

everyone just said godd bye and left except for sasuke uchiha who just winked at me before leaving makeing Ino squeal next to me. I just acted as if i didnt notice. Which i did. He is kinda hot and he looked like the guy from this smornig.But im not going to let him get to me.then Ino and I walked away.






thanks for reading my story. plese reveiw. i cant wait to hear what you think this is my first story so im a little nervous.ill update as soon as a get my first review. thanks again for reading and reviewing.
Sign up to rate and review this story