Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1. Fire Among The Ashes

1. Fire Among The Ashes

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 1 review

This is a story i wrote on a different site ww.Quizilla.com and no one really took notice of it there so i decided to try it on this site and plus im super bored right now so enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-16 - Updated: 2008-07-16 - 348 words - Complete

0Unrated
I looked at the phone screen again. Nothing.
"Wow. I can't believe he still hasn't called me yet" I said to my friend Sara. She looked up from the magazine she was reading.
"Why do you want him to call anyway?" She asked. "He cheated on you Crystal."
Im Crystal Smith, I'm 18 years old and exactly 2 hours ago I found my "boyfriend" in bed with the girl next door.
"Because, Isn't he supposed to try and get me to take him back or something?" I ask.
She sighs. "Crystal you only want him to do that so then you can finally let him know what you think of him. You should have got it outta the way when you were back at his house".
I pouted. "So what if I do?"
She laughed "You never really did love him did you?" She asked.
"I thought I did...At first. I guess they're right. Once a cheater, Always a cheater." I reply.
"Do you wanna go round there and get your stuff tomorrow?" Sara asks.
I groan. "Can't you do it for me?" I ask.
"Sorry Crystal" Sara smiles.
"... Meanie" I say smiling behind my long fringe.

Next Day.
"C'mon Crystal we gotta go!" Sara shouts from the landing. I sigh and get outta the bed. "Okay be with you in a minute Sara!" I shout back.
"You can borrow some of my clothes if you want" She shouted.
"Thanks!" I walk into her room and open the closet. Me and her are roughly the same size but I guess im just a little skinnier...and shorter. I grab an ACDC shirt and a pair of balck jeans. I quickly shove them on and rush over to the mirror. I groan at the sight of my face. I have dark circles under my eyes but its not just from the eyeliner i forgot to take off. I quickly brush my black hair with pink streaks and lace up my battered converses. I run out of the room grabbing my jumper from the end of the bed as I leave.
Sign up to rate and review this story