Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1. Fire Among The Ashes

2. Fire Among The Ashes

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 0 reviews

Haha i got a rating straight away after my 1st chapter so here's the 2nd. Thanks guys !!! xxx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 443 words - Complete

0Unrated
We pulled up outside a small neat house. From the outside the house looked normal but only I knew what horrors lay inside. I push the key into th lock and open the door into the dark hallway. "Hello?" I call.
"Crystal?" A voice calls. Steve runs down the stairs towards me. "I'm guessing you're here to get your stuff" He added quietly. I nodded. "Want any help?" He asked. I shook my head. "I've got Sara" I say. He nods and moves away so we can get in. Me and Sara go upstairs while Steve opens some windows and clears up some of the empty beer cans from the lounge. I walk into "our" room and start putting my stuff into the case I brought along. CD's, Makeup, Jewellery, Hair stuff, Clothes etc. "Geez Crissi. You have so much stuff." Sara said. I smiled. "I know i'm not very organised am I?" I ask.
"Understandment of the century" Sara replied. I smirk.
"Ah well. As long as I have fun" I say.
"Steve didn't seem too upset to me.." Sara added warily.
"Nah me and him, We didn't work out in the end." I reply.
"So...You don't care about him cheating on you?" She asks.
"Not at all" I reply with a smile "I don't blame him. We just didn't love each other any more. People just do that sometimes. It's not always a bad thing ya know?". She nodded. "Whatever".
I drag a couple of bags down the stairs and Sara follows doing the same. Steve is behind her with my case. We all put my stuff in the back of Sara's car and she slams the boot. She gets into the driver's seat and starts up the car as I say goodbye to Steve. "You're not mad at me are you?" Steve asks.
"No. We just didn't love each other any more. It just happens to some couples." I say. He smiles for a second.
"Thanks Crissi. You're an awesome girl ya know." He says grinning.
"...You're not so bad yourself. Even though you try to make out you're totally tough." I reply smirking. He chuckles. "Whatever. Do I get a goodbye hug then or not?" He asks. We hug for a second then pull away.
"Good luck with Stacy." I say as I walk to the car.
"Yeah you too. You'll find someone who can treat you better than I did some day." He replies.
"That won't be hard" I mutter as I get in the car. Sara smiles at me "Everything okay?" She asks. I grin back.
"Never better". Then we drive away from my old life.
Sign up to rate and review this story