Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1. Fire Among The Ashes

8. Fire Among The Ashes

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 0 reviews

Listening to: 7 Minutes In Heaven - Fall Out Boy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 479 words - Complete

0Unrated
"And so then this random guy who you don't know just..Takes you back to his place and lets you sleep with him in just your underwear?!?" Sara asks as we drive back to her house.
"Well...I had a blanket around me when we slept.." I said defensivley.
"Crystal this is serious. What if he'd been just as bad as the guy before?" Sara said shaking her head. She only ever called me by my full name when she was really serious.
"But he saved me from getting raped Sara! I mean he picked up a completley drunk stupid kid and took her back to his house and let her sleep in his bed whil he took to the floor. Why would he do that if he was a bad guy huh?" I ask getting angry at the fact that she was taking Gerard's act of kindness as something bad.
"Hey this Gerard guy sounds nice okay? I'm just saying that you need to be more careful in future okay?" She asked.
"Well you're the one who let me get drunk..." I say trying to pout but my smile gave me away.
"You're such a child!" Sara laughed punching me gently on the arm.



A few days later, Me and Sara were sitting outside Starbucks drinking lattes and chatting about random stuff.
"So anyways Crissi. Do you think you're gonna see this Gerard guy again?" Sara asked sipping her latte.
"Well..I dunno..I mean, We got along well, And we swapped numbers so that I could take him out to dinner as a way of saying thanks..But I don't know really. Don't get me wrong cos I really want to be able to see him again but....Oh my god!" I say trailing off.
"What? What is it? What!" Sara asks.
"Its him!" I hiss pointing to a figure a couple of meters away from us.
"Where???" Sara asks eagerly turning round. Then she sees him.
"Oh my god! He is HOT!" Sara said her eyes shining.
"Are you sure that's him?"
"Of course I'm sure!" I hiss.
"Sara! Turn round or he'll know we've seen him!"
"Too late Crissi. I think he's already seen us" She says grinning. Uh oh.
"Hey Crissi! What are you doing here?" Gerard asked brightly.
"I..umm...I..." I started
"We just decided to wander around and then we wanted lattes so we came here!" Sara said siling and flicking her hair.
"Oh..Gerard this is Sara. Sara Gerard." I say introducing them.
"Hi Sara nice to meet you" Gerard says holding out a hand.
"Yeah great to see you too. Crissi hasn't stopped talking about you since the party." Sara says embarrasing the hell outta me.
"Really? Hope it's nothing bad then." Gerard says laughing as I give Sarah my best death glare.
I could kill Sara right now...
Sign up to rate and review this story