Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1. Fire Among The Ashes

9. Fire Among The Ashes

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 0 reviews

Listening to: Im Not Okay - My Chemical Romance (Squee!!) I FINALLY got the rest of MCR in this chapter so yay!! Aren't I a clever girl?? xxx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 528 words - Complete

0Unrated
I love Sara!! After that embarassing moment with Gerard she got us all to hook up a lot more and then she managed to get Gerard (Or Gee as he told us to call him) to let us come watch his band practice. How cool is that?!? He's in a band! He said he does vocals but he doesn't think he's very good. Oh well.. I'll be the judge of that tonight...
As soon as we got home I ran straight into the shower. We still had hours to go but I wanted to make myself look good. After my shower I stood in front if my closet deciding what to wear. I can't believe I spent 2 HOURS trying on clothes. Normally I throw on anything that's clean..But for some reason I wanted to impress Gerard. I finally decided on my clingy purple spiderweb shirt, Black skinny jeans, Spiky belt and my (Newly cleaned) converses. Then I straightened my (Very messy black/pink streaked) hair and out it into a spiky ponytail with bits coming down the sides. Finally I put on my eyeliner and rings and I was good to go....With 1 hour to spare...Ah..
Buuut... FINALLY it was time to go. All the way to the studio I was bouncing up and down in my seat.
"For God's sake Crissi!! Can't you keep still for just 10 minutes?!?" Sara laughed. I turn to face her.
"Never. I don't think eating that whole pack of skittles earlier helped me either." I grinned. She sighed and turned off into an empty carpark. She stopped the car.
"We're he..."She started, But I was already out of the car jumping up and down by the entrance.
"Wow! How'd you get there so fast?" She laughed.
"I ran". I reply looking as innocent as possible. She laughed and linked arms with me and we went inside. We took the elavator to the top floor just like Gee had told us to and knocked the door in that hallway. There was shouting and laughing coming from inside and someone playing guitar. Gerard answered the door.
"Hey girls! You made it!" He said his eyes lighting up. He moved aside so we could go in.
"Hey guys! This is Sara and Crissi" He shouted. All 4 of the people inside looked up. He reached behind me to shut the door and just as he did he whispered in my ear.
"You look breathtaking" I blushed bright red but quickly hid behind my hair. He must have seen this and laughed as I kicked the floor with my Allstars.
"Okay..Lets introduce you girls properly." Gee said. This is...
"Frankie (A guy with brown hair and red streaks and a lip ring)
"Mikey my brother" (A skinny guy with glasses)
"Ray" (A guy with an afro and a guitar)
"And finally Bob". (A blonde guy holding some drumsticks)
They all waved or smiled or said hi. Then Gerard turned to face us.
"Okay ladies. You sit here and we'll show you what we're made of" Gerard said smiling. We sat down on the battered couch and the band took their persitions.
"Okay guys. 1,2,3,4..."
Sign up to rate and review this story