Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1. Fire Among The Ashes

10. Fire Among The Ashes

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 0 reviews

Wow I think we're almost done people. Im super excited cos im gonna go see Fall Out Boy in Birmingham in October (HOPEFULLY) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 315 words - Complete

0Unrated
Oh my god you guys were AWESOME!!" I say excitedly bouncing up and down. We were all sitting in a booth in a pizza place and the guys just finished their practice.
"Awww we weren't THAT good!" Gerard said modestly but we all knew they totally rocked.
"No REALLY!! You guys should be world famous by now!" I insist. Ray laughs.
"Hang onto this one Gee. She's a definite keeper". Gee flashes him a warning look and he shuts up. I notice Gee's pale face grow just a bit pinker.
He sees me looking and hides behind his long hair.
"Uhh....anyway!" Ray quickly changes the subject.
"Frankie what was up with your guitar? You sounded WAY out!"
"Not my fault. It's your big head that wrecked it up!" He says defensivley.
"Well you shouldn't have hit me with it!" He laughs. Frankie grins.
"NO! YOU shouldn't have been in my way"
"No YOU...." I drifted off leaving the guys to argue it out. I was too busy watching Gee. He was staring out of the window but his long hair kept falling in his eyes. I reach over and scrape it behind his ear. He suddenly turns and smiles.
"You have such beautiful hair.." I say softly. His smile grows and he fully looks me in the face.
"Well you have the most beautiful eyes I have EVER seen." He says. I feel my face grow bright pink, But that just makes him smile.
"I think it's really cute when you do that" He says. I swear any minute now my head is gonna explode cos im blushing so bad. Then the waitress arrives with our orders and we both join back in the conversation with the guys.
When we finally left I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. The whole time we were at the pizza place...
Gerard held my hand.. x
Sign up to rate and review this story