Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1. Fire Among The Ashes

14. Fire Among The Ashes

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 0 reviews

..Scary stuff peoples.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 520 words - Complete

0Unrated
I groan as I open my eyes. The room is white and blurred. Im dead.
"Crystal?? CRYSTAL!!" A voice is shouting and someone's gripping my shoulders and shaking.
"I..Where am I? Am I dead?" I ask.
"Crissi you're in hospital. You got shot. Are you okay??" I recognise Frank leaning over me.
"Frank!" I say happily totally unaware of what just happened. He smiles shakily and tears appear in his eyes.
"Hey there darlin'! You really scared me ya know Crissi" He says squeezing my hand. I smile and squeeze back. I laugh and suddenly groan in pain.
"Oh yeah that's gonna hurt. You were shot in the side 2 days ago. You've been unconcious." He says.
"By who?" I ask. He stays silent.
"Frank who shot me?" I ask.
"Gerard". He says finally. I shake my head in disbelief.
"No.. He didn't.. He wouldn't.. You said he loved me Frank!" I say my voice cracking. He puts a finger to my lips and shushes me.
"Try to sleep. You must be tired". Frank says. He lets go of my hand and walks out. He stops by the door.
"I'll be back to check on you later". He says, Then leaves.
I sigh and close my eyes, Resting my head on my pillow. I fall asleep for a while because when I wake up it's darker outside. There's someone sitting in the chair in the end of the room.
"Frank?" I ask but he doesn't answer. He gets up and steps into the light. It's Gee. I feel tears sting my eyes and I have to look away. He touches my arm but I shake him off.
"Crissi please? I swear I didn't mean to hurt you in any way. It was an accident. The gun just went off in my hand I swear." He says looking me in the eye. I try looking away again but he takes my face.
"Crissi. Please? I love you." He said his cheeks streaming with tears. I close my eyes but a few tears slip out.
"Crissi" He breathes and hugs me close. I wanted to do nothing more than wrap my arms round his neck and kiss him but I don't.
"Get off me Gerard". I say angrily. He lets me go and looks at me again.
"Crissi?" He asks sounding hurt.
"I mean it Gerard. Don't touch me". I say. Suddenly the door bursts open and Frank rushes in.
"What the hell are you doing here? I told the nurses not to let you in here. You're dangerous." Frank snarled and pushed him off me. Gerard looks at him sadly.
"Frank. I didn't mean to hurt Crissi. Or you. I was drunk okay? I didn't know what I was doing" He said looking sorry.
"No Gerard you knew what you were doing. You were out ruining your life and everyone else's". Frank said glaring at him. Gerard looked embarassed.
"Just leave Gee". I say. He looks at me once more.
"NOW!" Frank shouts. He sighs and walks out sobbing. A few tears drop from his face as he leaves the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story