Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1. Fire Among The Ashes

19. Fire Among The Ashes

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 0 reviews

Listening to: P.S Don't Write - Pencey Prep. Super drama chapter!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 533 words - Complete

0Unrated
He pulls his lips away from what seems like an eternity and smiles.
"I don't want to leave you Gerard" I say shaking my head. He chuckles and pulls me next to him. The sheets and the room stink of hospitals but if I lean in closer to Gerard I feel like we're somewhere else, Away from the hurt and pain and rude nurses. It's light in her and there isn't much to talk about. We don't want to talk about the past or the present because we both screwed up. The future isn't good either because I don't know whats going to happen next. So we just lie there in eachother's arms, In the quiet trying to make it last. Any second now I would have to go tell someone he was awake but I didn't want to leave him. He must have been thinking the same thing.
"Maybe we should go get the others." He says kissing my forehead.
"Yeah I'll go get them now" I say sitting up but he takes my hand.
"I wanna come" He says smiling.
"Are you sure? Can you walk yet?" I ask him. He squeezes my hand.
"I have blood poisoining not disaility" He says smiling.
"Okay come on then" I say and he slowly gets up. He's halfway across the room when he slips but I'm behind him ready. He breathes out slowly.
"You okay?" I ask worridley and he nods but his eyes are closed.
"My head hurts a little..But i'm okay" He says. I reach the door and open it wide. The guys immediatley jump up and then stare.
"GEE!!!!" Frankie screams and runs forward and squeezes him. Gerard laughs and hugs him. He hugs each of the guys in turn as Mikey calls his parents. We get Gerard to sit down on a chair outside his room. I decide that him and Mikey need some time alone and start to walk out hoping the guys will follow but Gee grabs my hand.
"Don't think you can escape that easily he says grinning and pulls me into the seat next to him.
"I just thought you may need some time alone.." I say but Mikey shakes his head.
"Plenty of time for that later" Mikey says smiling. Gerard holds me close to him and sighs as I wrap my arms around him.
"Aww!! You guys!!" Ray says sweetly . Frankie pouts.
"I can't believe you Crissi!! You dumping me for Gerard! I'm so heartbroken" Frank says dramatically but his grin gives him away. Bob hits him over the head with his water bottle.
"Hey Bobert!! Play fair!" He says angriliy but Bob laughs. Frank looks evil for a second then jumps on him. Bob tries to push him off but Frank bats his eyes and kisses his cheek. Bob dumps him on the floor.
"You're so gay Frankie" He says rubbing his cheek. Frank gives him a big cheesey grin and then steals one of my converses and runs away with it. Gerard laughs and squeezes my shoulder but I don't mind. As long as the person who's arm is round me, Protecting me, Is Gerard's, I don't care what happens.
Sign up to rate and review this story