Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1. Fire Among The Ashes

20. Fire Among The Ashes

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 0 reviews

Listening to: Hard To Say - The Used. SCARY CHAPTER!! Yep! This is the bit you've been waiting for peoples!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 1051 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Tut tut Crissi you shouldn't have that in here" Gerard said slapping me gently on the arm. I smile and take another smoke of the cigarette in my fingers.
"Crissi!!" He whines trying to pull me back down next to him. I sigh and shake my head squishing the cigarette on the floor with my shoe (Which Frank had FINALLY given back after a lot of torture).
"I win" Gerard says softly wrapping his strong arms round me and kissing my forehead. I smile and he looks down at me smiling. I can just tell by looking at him that he loves me and it makes me want to cry cos i'm so happy here with Gerard. I look up into his eyes and he smiles.
"Hi down there" He says softly. I grin.
"Hey" I reply and he leans down a afew inches to kiss my lips. The same feeling that happens everytime we kissed came over me again. I loved that feeling. Suddenly the door bursts open and Frank comes flying in and jumps on top of me and Gerard. He pushes me over an lies between me and Gerard. He closes his eyes.
"Frank!" I shout. He opens one eye and grins at me.
"Hello lovebirdssss" He says and kisses Gerard's cheek.
"Oh okay Frank just come on in and steal my boyfriend why don't you?" I pout.
"Oh okay thanks" Frankie laughs and wraps his arms round Gerard.
"Hello darling" He says to Gerard.
"Get the fuck off of me or I hit you midget" Gerard growls. Frank pretends to be offended.
"Fine. I'll steal Crissi instead" He says and tunrs his back on Gerard and hugs me.
"My Crissi" He says defensivley burying his head in my shoulder. Even if he was disrupting me and Gerard he was still cute. I look at Gerard laughing and even he laughs.
"Awww Frankie I still love you" I say. He looks back up at me.
"Good.. don't leave me out. I'm so unloved!" He said.
"Uhh..I thought you had a girlfriend Frankie" I point out. He looks puzzled for a second.
"Oh yeah...She's not as hot as you though" He said batting his eyes. Gerard gives a loud cough to let Frank know he's still there. I laugh.
"Bye Frankie" I say pushing him off me. He grins and gets up. I only just realise that the rest of the guys are in here."Guys you can't smoke in here" I say but they don't listen.
"That woman out there's getting mugged!" Bob yells. Him, Ray and Mikey run out the room. Me and Frank help Gerard up as his parents come into the room. We all leave the room. But none of us noticed the cigarettes the guys had left on the sheets starting to make a small flame...





The guys came back up looking triumphant.
"How'd it go?" I ask them.
"Oh my god it was AWESOME!!" Frank yells, eyes shining.
"Bob beat the crap outta that guy" Ray said. I look at Bob surprised.
"Not our Bobert?" I ask him. He nods looking proud.
"Yep. That guy had it coming" He said flexing his arms. He all chat for a few minutes until Mikey suggests going down to the cafe in the hospital. We all agree.
We're all sitting cramped around a table with cokes everywhere. Gerard suddenly looks annoyed.
"Forgot my cell phone. Someone may be trying to contact me" He said getting up.
"I'll be back now" He said. I look up and nod. He leaves the room. We all go back to the conversation the guys are having over who would win in a fight, Cat woman, Or Supergirl. sigh Guys. They all argue for about 10 minutes when I realise Gerard still isn't back.
"Hey you guys.." I start when Ray jumps up.
"Can anyone else smell smoke?" He cries. I suddenly realise the thick burning smell in the air. I ran out of the room and the guys followed. I felt sick bcause I thought I knew where the fire was and where Gerard was.
Please god let him be allright. Please please please please please.
I run to Gerard's ward and the door is open. There is thick black smoke slowly billowing out.
"Gerard? Gerard!" I scream into the fog. There's no answer, But I know where he is. I put my hand over my mouth and run inside. There is a fire on the bed and the chair next to it is flaming.
"Gerard!! Gerard..." I shout but break off coughing and choking. I look frantically roud the room but it's so dark. I run round to the other side of the bed but I can't see him. Suddenly something claws at my ankle. I look down in shock and see Gerard's blackened and burnt face looking up at me.
"Gerard!" I shout and bend down to pick him up. I'm small and weak so it's kinda hard. I put his arn round my shoulder and pull him out of the room. The guys suddenly grab me and Gerard and pulls us outside. They lay Gerard on the ground and before they can do the same to me I run and kneel down next to him. He's breathing heavily but manages to smile as I caress his face.
"You saved my life Crissi. Again" He whispers and he grips my hand. Tears start faling down my face onto his.
"Gerard.." I say softly and he pulls me down and kisses me. Then paramedics rush outside and pull me away from him. I scream and kick out but they hold me back and tell me they need to check him over. They're asking me lots of questions but I'm just sobbing and shaking my head.
"Is he gonna die?" I cry out shaking with fear and how hard i'm crying. The guy examining me laughs.
"Of course not sweetheart. He's gonna be fine because of you. You're a hero. Is he a friend?" He asks me, smiling kindly cos he knows how scared I am right now. I nod.
"He's the most important guy in the world to me" I say smiling through my tears. He nods even though he will never understand how much I meant it.
Sign up to rate and review this story