Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 1. Fire Among The Ashes

21. Fire Among The Ashes {Finale!}

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 1 review

Yep! Here it is peoples!! The end of my 1st story. Thanks so much for reading and I'd love for some ratings. I'll be posting a notice for auditions for my next story soon so keep a lookout. LOVE YO...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 818 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Crissi? Crissi wake up!" A gentle voice is whispering into my ear. I look up.
"Hey" I reply smiling. Gerard laughs and pulls me over so I'm facing him.
"How you feeling?" I ask as he starts tracing my jaw line with his finger.
"Im okay" He says nodding
"And thanks"
"For what?"
"For saving me"
"Well I know you would have done the same for me" I say smiling.
"Definatly" He replies and kisses me gently.



I hear Gerard singing as he's in the shower and smile to myself. It felt so great to know he was finally happy again. I look through my closet and find a black shirt and skinny jeans. I shove them on quickly and start putting my makeup on when my cell phone vibrates. It's a text message from Sara. I read it and smile and shut the phone lid when a hand covers my eyes.
"Guess who" Gerard says and kisses my cheek. I laugh and push his hand away.
"Thanks for smudging my eyeliner" I laugh and he grins.
"No problem". I roll my eyes and punch him gently on the arm. He laughs and pulls me down onto the bed. I land on top of him and squeal and try to escape but he has a strong hold on my waist. He laughs as I struggle until I finally give up and pout as he sits me on his lap.
"Stupid stronger than me boyfriend" I mumble burying my head in his chest. He laughs and kisses the top of my head. I giggle and look up and see him looking thoughtful for a second.
"What?" I ask and he jumps.
"What?" He asks.
"You looked really serious for a second.." I say uncertainly.
"Everything okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine.. Just thinking about this big question I have. Un-important though..Don't worry baby." He says and smiles and kisses me gently. I forget everthing we talked about the moment our lips collide...



"Crissi! You ready yet?" Gee shouts upstairs. I finish my last touch of eyeliner.
"Yeah I'm coming!" I shout back. I grab my cell phone and head out the door. Gerard was taking me out to dinner but he wouldn't tell me where. I didnt dress up too much cos I thought we'd probably end up in some pizza place. Gerard smiles at me as I walk out the door and get to his car. we get in and I put my belt on.
"You okay?" Gerard asks. I grin.
"Yep!" I say. He smiles and starts the car.
We drive along for about 20 minutes singing along to Frank's Misfits CD which I "borrowed". He finally pulls into a pretty cramped car park and we both get out. He takes my hand and leads me into an italian resteraunt and I immediatly wish I didn't look the way I did. It was this TOTALLY fancy resteraunt. I seriously wanted to run away and not embarrass my self. Gerard notices this and squeezes my hand.
"Don't worry. I like the way you look" He whispered into my ear as the waiter took us to a table. We both ordered our meals and Gerard asked for some champagne. The whole time people were looking at me as I slid further and further down my seat.
"Crissi? It's okay. Don't pay attention to them" Gerard says trying to reassure me. I nod but still cant help wishing the ground would swallow me whole. But when the waiter came with our orders and people stopped staring at us I calmed down a little and tried to enjoy myself. Gerard was ovbiously trying to treat me and by the way the place was decorated, I'm guessing it was gonna be expensive.
We were just waiting for the bill when Gerard looked completley nervous all of a sudden.
"Crystal" He said taking my hands across th table. He looked at me, His face serious and I could feel his hands shaking. Oh my god.
"Gerard no.." I say shocked. He's gonna break up with me!
"Gerard I love you please don't leave me" I say tears falling down my face. Gerard looks stricken.
"What? Crissi no!" He says shaking his head.
"Total opposite. I have something important to say here. This is big for me so please don't hate me if I screw it up." He says squeezing my hand. Now the whole of him is shaking and his hands are cold.
"I won't ever hate you Gee. I love you." I say as calmly as I can even though my heart is pounding. I squeeze his hand and a faint smile flickers across his face for a brief second. He takes a deep breath as if he's about to jump into icy water.
He closes eyes and pushes something small and metal into my hand.
"Will you marry me?"
"Yes..."

Yay.. :D xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story