Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Fucked Story

The faster you wake, the faster you fall

by live_life 0 reviews

And you are?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 1075 words

0Unrated
So, now that I lay on the ground blood coming out of my side, I don't think rushing in like a bunch of maniacs was a good idea. Ha ha, yeah, not so great. We thought we could've caught them by surprise. Doesn't look that way. Instead of having the advantage, like we hoped, we just got held up by some really tough Dandies. Wonderful, right? WRONG! All of it fucked up! We ended up getting separated when we took the first steps inside crypts! Patrick went one way, Joe the other, and Andy just disappeared! BB's whimpering at my side trying to coax me to get up. It was just one huge disaster! Really, all I want to do is get back to my life. That way I don't have someone else's life on my hands! But of course, I have not only Pete's life, but the others too. I should have just got on with mine after Pete practically saved my life. But that wouldn't have been fair, now that I look at it. A life for a life right?

I roll onto my back once I realize I can't stay there all day. The Dandies never found me I guess. Running away is probably the best idea I had since we left the van. But I left whoever behind. It's just me and BB now. You see, once we entered the crypt, everyone went to fight their own battles, and I ended up getting stuck with a vampire ten times bigger then me. Me plus a huge vamp. with all kinds of powers is not good. Not good at all. All I had were BB, my bat that luckily didn't get busted on the day I met Pete, and whatever street fighting skills I learned. After the first couple hits he landed on me, I was practically finished. So, I did the next best thing. I ran as fast as my denim covered legs could go and blacked out. I guess since I came this far, I shouldn't give up. Grabbing my side, I managed to stand back onto my two feet. Both of which were aching. I looked down at BB, who had no wound once so ever on her. Powerful pup. I look down at was my bat. Key word was. Now it's just a pile of broken wood. Yay, no weapons! Just fucking great.

Somehow I was able to move my feet far enough to make it to the end of the hall I was lying in. Checking over the corner to make sure no one was staking out there. Luckily, all I found was an empty corridor. I look down at my dog, who had followed me. Shit, she would follow me anywhere. "C'mon, let's go." Yes, I just said that to a dog. You would be surprised what ten years on the street does to you.

I took the first couple steps forward, "what way do you think we should go?" I address to the small beagle. She looked up at me for a second before turning right. "Uhm, okay. Let's go."

We end up walking for another ten minutes before anyone or anything came up. The first thing that came in our view looked like a door. Walking up to it, I put my ear to the door. Silence. Nothing. That's a good thing right? I think so. I grab the doorknob and opened it just a bit enough to let me get a glimpse of what was inside. At first nothing came in view. I just looked like a dark empty room. Then looking closer I saw little metal bars poking out of the room's walls. A cell? A cell! Maybe Pete's inside! I practically throw the door open, feeling this little bit of hope overpowering my muscles. "Pete!?"

Nothing responds. Stepping inside I let my eyes adjust to the dark. Letting my jaw drop at the sight. Fuck, what kind of room was this? They had all kinds of weapons hanging on the wall at the back. I could clearly see the razor sharp edges that gleamed in the little bit of light the room offered. Yep, it was a cell room. There were bars and chains on the inside of them. Ew, what was that smell? It reeked of blood! Running inside, I stop in the middle of the room. No one was in here. No one was in the cells, no one was at back. It was just a empty room smelling of blood. He wasn't here. BB whimpered at my side, begging for my attention. I turn to her, about to hush her when I come face to face with a long haired vampire. "Shit!" I step back a bit, letting enough space fall between us so I can breath. He was so close. Looking at the vampire, I realize he looked different. His teeth, that were hanging a bit off his lip, were huge, he had a small cape on, and the hair, the first thing I noticed about him. It would take any good looking model out of their business. It was long enough to reach his shoulders, a dark brown, and had a small wavy look upon it. "Excuse me? What the fuck gives you the kind of idea to sneak up on someone like that! I was about to have a heart attack!"

He didn't say anything at first. Just looked me up and down. Once he was finished with me he looked at BB. Giving her the nastiest look I seen anyone give her. I heard a small growl come from her when he looked back up at me. "So sorry. You are?"

"I don't give that information out so often."

A sigh came from his lips as he took another step forward. Making me take one back. "But it would be glad to know who exactly I'm about to kill."

I snorted, letting my over confidence show to this person I didn't even know. I had to watch myself. He looked really fucked. Something about him I didn't like. "Who are you."

"Me, my dear child is William, if you must know."

Oh, fuck.


I'm not dead! I know I haven't posted in like a month, but I really didn't have time. Sorry to all those readers out there. But I will try to keep up with the story from now on, so don't worry.
Sign up to rate and review this story