Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 9

by arquero333 7 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-07-21 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 1016 words

0Unrated
(Two quick notes that relate to the story. I've decided that all vampires are different. Some have certain powers that others don't etc, etc. Some might read minds and fly while other have super-speed and manipulation powers. Its all randomly mixed. The only thing I feel like I need to explain is I chose that William can 'teleport' kinda because of in the music video when he kinds dissolves when Pete jumps at him.
Second, the vampires are kinda like in The Lost Boys (uber excited for The Tribe!) where they are sometimes normal looking and then they can 'vamp-out', as I've heard it called. They also vamp out when they're really pissed off or hungry or anything like that)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES WITH ANOTHER GUY!?" I screamed.
"I-I-I-I'm sorry sir, it's just what I saw." Adam, one of the Dandies, stuttered up at me. I took a breath, trying to calm down.
"I went to the midway to try to find someone to lure away from the crowd to eat, and I saw her come out of the haunted house hugging some guy." He re-told the story.
"Brendon!" I called, and here was in the room within seconds.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I want to see Adam's memory of tonight." I ordered. Brendon nodded and walked over to Adam. He touched his arm and closed his eyes.
My vision was suddenly shifted to what looked like a crowded amusement park during the night. I was looking around, scanning the crowd. I could see a few booths, a ride or two in the distance, and what looked like a haunted house. I heard some screams coming from inside the house. I continued to scan the crowd when something caught my eye. I turned towards the haunted house and saw Cali and a red head with glasses come out of the haunted house. Cali was hanging on to the red head. I recognized him as one of the hunters she lived with. He lead Cali right past where I was standing and out of the park, holding her the whole time.
The scene stopped playing in my head and I was fuming. Adam looked petrified of me, and Brendon whipped his head towards me.
"Now, William. Don't do anything drastic." He approached me, cautiously. "Calm down, I'm sure it was no-"
"Calm down?" I screamed at him. "How the hell do you expect me to calm down? Cali was with one of the hunters, and they were way to close for comfort!" I got up from where I was sitting and stormed towards the entrance of the mansion.
"William!" Brendon called after me. "Don't do this! Not tonight. She's just a girl." I stopped walking. There was a moment of silence. "Oh my god! You've fallen for her!" Brendon yelled at me. "How could you let this happen, William?" I felt him grab my arm and turn me around. "How fucking stupid are you? Shes the brother of a hunter. She friggen lives with them. She IS one of them!" I felt my rage take control as I punched Brendan and he flew across half of the room.
"Don't you fucking ever say anything like that ever again!" I screamed. "I could replace you in a second, I hope you realize that! Shut your fucking mouth if you know whats good for you." I walked out of the mansion and focused on the back yard of Cali's house. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I was there. I looked up at Cali's window and transported myself so that I was holding on to the lattice she usually climbed down. I peered into her window and saw nothing. Not only was the light off, but no one was in there. I closed my eyes to try and focus on the heartbeats in the house. There were three downstairs and two upstairs. The two upstairs ones were very close together and it was just a room over from where I was. I opened my eyes and saw a window just a bit to the side of Cali's. I leaned over and looked into it. I saw Cali and the red head sleeping in the same bed. Cali was cuddled up to him and he had his arm over her. I felt my fangs descending and I started breathing heavily.
"Don't do it William! Not yet!" I heard from the ground. It was Brendon. He obviously ran here to stop me. I transported down next to him and started walking away. I turned around the corner of the house.
"That's great, William. I knew you were smarter than that. Barging in alone, on their own turf. Yeah." I heard him jogging to catch up to me. I turned around the next corner of the house, now in the front.
"Where are you going?" He asked. I turned towards the door and kicked it in, screaming.

-------
Short, but WOW! lol The nexy one is really damned important. I mean REALLY lol. It'll go off the story line of the music video slightly, but hey, this whole story has so far lol. But all will be explained.
I have one quick question for you guys. I wrote a few chapters of the next story I'm kinda thinking over in my head, and from taking a break with this one, it really cleared my head and got me over the hurdle I was at.
So my question is: Should I wait to start posting the other story until this one is done or start posting it now? I'm still going to be writing it while I write this one, I was just wondering if you guys would maybe like to read the other one while you wait for these chapters.
One quick warning, I've been sucked in by media, teeny-boppers, and my little sister... Its a Jonas Brother story :S
If you have an opinion, let me know. you guys can either email me or just review the story. Thanks. I love you guys for reading. Seriously. =]
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story