Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Voices In My Head

Chapter 13

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-24 - 241 words

0Unrated
(Brie’s POV)

“Abrianna, you have to dump this car.” Gerard said from the passenger’s side seat. I was still crying and not thinking strait. “Abrianna…”

“Stop calling me that!” I screamed.

“Sugar calm down and start thinking straight. We have to dump the car.” he was right, I turned into the nearest alley and got out of the car. I went around to the trunk. I kept gym clothes there. I climbed into the back seat changing quickly. I left the bloody clothes there and walked as calmly as I could out of the alley and into the foot traffic. “Where are you going?”

“You’re in my head, can’t you tell me?” I said to him. He grabbed my hand. If he wasn’t invisible it would look like we were a normal couple out for a morning stroll.

“You don’t know where you’re going do you?” he was right I didn’t know where I was going. I had no one but Dr. Maddox. He was the only person I could count on. As we passed the library an idea came to me. I turned and started toward the door. Once I was inside I headed for the bathroom. I needed to get some of the dried blood off me before someone noticed. After I washed up I grabbed a random book and found a chair, I needed to think of my next move.
Sign up to rate and review this story