Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Can Be Intimidating

Love Can Be Intimidating

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Lana Fillmore, never told her long-term rock star boyfriend---Gerard Way, anything much about her parents, what they do for a living, and let alone Gerard had never seen pictures of her parents eit...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 489 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN MCR!!! PLEASE R & R...THANKS!!

CHAPTER 1: THE START
“How long are you going to hide it for?” Carl asked.
“You can’t hide forever, you know.” Brittany added.
“I know I can’t. I guess I will tell him when I’m ready, when the time is right.” Lana Fillmore replied.
Lana Fillmore, a hot-shot, successful lawyer, is now in her apartment, accompanied by her friends---Brittany, Melody, Ronica, Georgina, Carl, Alan and Doug, while her boyfriend is away on tour now.
“Well, it has got to be soon. I can definitely assure you that he will be asking to meet your parents sooner than you think.” Alan stated.
“Why do you think that, Al?” Lana asked.
“Because think about it…you and Gerard had been going out for like…what…7 or 8 years?! You’ve met his parents, but he has never ever met yours, let alone seen their photos.” Alan replied.
“I’m scared to hell that I will lose him!” Lana stated.
“We understand that you are…your parents are surely really intimidating.” Ronica stated.
“They are not intimidating; they are very, very intimidating!” Lana stated.
“OK…maybe they are…” Doug said.
“You guys, listen up! Everytime I tell a boy who my parents are, he always get intimidated by them, and become scared shitless.” Lana said.
“And you are worried that Gerard might turn out to be the same?” Georgina asked.
“Worried?! No, I’m scared as hell!” Lana replied.
“Fine…one special high-ranking CIA officer, plus a senator…not exactly the most comforting and easy-going in-laws pair.” Melody said, in understanding.
“Thank you, Mel. For understanding.” Lana said.
“You are very welcome, my friend.” Melody responded.
“Lana, I’m sure Gerard wouldn’t be that intimidated now, he’s a grown up and he’s mature. I’m sure he will be able to handle it when he finds out. I mean…especially when he meets the parents.” Carl stated.
“You think so? I mean…yeah…of course he’s a grown up and much more mature now, but what if when he faces my dad and mom?” Lana questioned.
“This is not what you should be worrying about now. What I’m worrying about is that will he be able to pass through one of your dad’s little private interrogation things…” Brittany replied.
“Oh my god! Yes…what if he doesn’t…” Lana trailed off, terrified.
The others stared at her, then soothed and calmed her down.
“Forget about it for now…But I’m just so sure that Gee will be asking to meet your parents soon. You might as well rip the band-aid off, and tell him the truth.” Carl said.
“So he can be prepared when he’s going to actually meet your ever-so-intimidating parents.” Alan added.
“Think about it, L…it might as well be better to get it over and done with.” Ronica stated.
Sign up to rate and review this story