Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Can Be Intimidating

Chapter 2: Surprise Return

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Lana's boyfriend gave her a surprise returning home from tour...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 959 words

0Unrated
A few months passed, Gerard is still not back from the tour, Lana had now completely forgotten about the conversation she had with her friends. She came back from the law firm one night, after she got into the apartment she shares with Gerard, after locking the door, she chucked her stuff to one side onto the couch. She stretched herself.
“God! I’m sooo effing tired…” Lana suddenly said aloud to herself.
“Too tired to make out with me?” a familiar male voice asked cheekily from behind her.
She turned around quickly, a smile lit on her face. There she was looking at the love of her life walking toward her. He wrapped his arms round her waist in a big bear hug. He kissed her lovingly on the lips.
“Well, this is such a nice surprise. What about the tour?” Lana asked.
“Oh…we were all like fuck the tour…we all have to come back quickly to see our sweethearts.” Gerard replied.
“Aww…that’s so sweet of you! I love you, and I’ve missed you so much.” Lana stated.
“Oh, my baby. Me too! I love you so much too. I’ve missed you ever so much! I’m so glad that I’m back from the months’ long tour.” Gerard stated.
Lana smiled up at him and kissed him.
“So, so far…how has the hour been?” Lana asked.
“It has been really great. Me and the guys have an appearance on MTV tomorrow.” Gerard replied.
After a few seconds of silence…
“So are you still too effing tired to make out with me?” Gerard asked, with a cheeky grin on his face.
“Nope. I’m free for you, honey.” Lana replied sweetly.
“Good! That’s what I like to hear!” Gerard responded.
Without another word, Gerard picked her up and walked into their bedroom. Lana laughed playfully. Once in the bedroom he kicked the door shut, he put her down and took a good long look at her.
“You are so beautiful. So much more beautiful than the last time I saw you, sugar!” Gerard said.
Lana smiled.
“Well, you are so much cuter and sexier than the last time I saw you, baby.” Lana said back.
“I will take that as a compliment, I think.” Gerard stated and grinned.
Lana took off her jacket and hung it up, took off her suit and fumbled in the set of drawers.
“What are you doing babe?” Gerard asked as he took off his own clothes.
“I need to take a shower first. I’m just getting out new and clean clothes.” Lana replied.
“Do you seriously think you will need all the clothes when you come out of the shower?” Gerard asked cheekily.
“Well yeah…I will be freezing cold once I come out of the shower.” Lana replied.
“Don’t worry about it baby. I can keep you all warm and comfortable.” Gerard stated with confidence.
“I’m sure you can, baby.” Lana said. “Just let me have my shower first though, okay?!”
“OK!” Gerard stated, as he sat on the edge of their double bed, just in his boxers.
Lana smiled, gave him a quick kiss, and went into the bathroom to take a quick, hot shower, while Gerard waited for her patiently in the bed. After 10 minutes or so, Lana came back in with her bathrobe on.
“Hey honey…” Lana said.
Gerard looked up to see his baby standing right in front of him…hair wet and just in a bathrobe. He grinned widely.
“You are so sexy and beautiful, sugar.” Gerard stated.
Lana walked up to him, wrapped her arms round his neck. They kissed passionately. While Gerard undid her bathrobe, letting it slip off her body and onto the floor. He wrapped his arms round her naked body.
“I love you so much!” Gerard stated sincerely.
“I love you too, baby!” Lana stated back in the same manner.
Without another word, Gerard lifted the quilt cover, and picked her up, and laid her down in bed. Gerard climbed on top of her and covered themselves up. He looked down at her with so much love, Lana melted at that, he kissed her dearingly, their foreheads touching, while Lana slowly slipped his boxers off, Gerard kicked them off the bed.
“I love you, L. Five months away from you had been too long for me. For the both of us.” Gerard stated, as he grinds his crotch into hers, making her moan out loud.
“I know, baby. I know…but you are back now. We are together again, baby.” Lana stated.
“Yes, I am…& I am ever so happy.” Gerard said.
Gerard kept his foreplay going, and he just keeps turning her on.
“Make love to me.” Lana said.
“Of course I’m definitely going to. I’ve been going by 5 months without sex; I need to get some now.” Gerard said back.
Lana laughed at that. Then all of a sudden, Gerard totally stopped her from laughing and wiped the smile off her face by thrusting in without warning. Instead of a smile now, it’s moans coming out of her lips. Gerard smiled slyly and smirked. Their foreheads still touching, after several soft gentle thrusts, he speeds up his pace and his thrusts became hard, rough and fast, he kept up his fast pace, earning himself several loud seducing moans, which caused him to moan as well.
“I love it all the time when I see your face when you climax.” Gerard stated, keeping his eyes on her.
Throughout the night, as he made fiery love to her, they both satisfied each other, and after all the love-making, they both fell asleep with him still inside her.
Sign up to rate and review this story