Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Can Be Intimidating

Chapter 3: Question & Fear

by 2106punkrocker 0 reviews

Gerard asks Lana to meet her parents...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-24 - Updated: 2008-07-25 - 640 words

0Unrated
The next morning, Lana woke up earlier than Gerard, she finds Gerard’s head lay in the crook of her neck, and she can still feel Gerard inside her. She smiled to herself, she ran her hands through his hair, and kissed his neck and shoulders. Gerard woke up at that point.
“Hey, sugar. How was your sleep?” Gerard asked, smiling.
“Great! Especially with you still inside me.” Lana replied.
Gerard felt it too.
“Oh yeah…” Gerard said, and laughed.
He slipped out of her, and remained on top of her; she looked at him and raised her eyebrows.
“Oh yeah…you need to get up, don’t you? Work…” Gerard said knowingly.
“Thank you, baby.” Lana said, and kissed him adoringly with all the love.
Gerard finally got out of bed, and went into the ensuite bathroom, while Lana used the other bathroom; they both got washed and cleaned. After Lana got changed into her work suit, she went to the kitchen, put the coffee machine on, and start making breakfast. She brought the out on a tray to the living room; put it onto the cocktail bar counter. Gerard is still in the bedroom putting on his make-up, he always takes a long time doing it.
After awhile, Lana who has her back to the bedroom doorway, Gerard walked up behind her and wrapped his arms round her, he snuggled his head to the crook of her neck. She laughed.
“Hey…baby.” Lana greeted.
“You’ve made delicious breakfast, I guess.” Gerard stated.
Lana turned round to face him to find that he had raccoon make-up on; his whole face pasty pale white, with a thick black line across his eyes. She smiled; she loves how he does his make-up. With a red tie still hanging around his neck, he took a gulp out of a mug of cappuccino. After Gerard had his breakfast, he walked up to Lana, who’s sitting on a stool; he wrapped his arms round her, and started kissing her, while Lana skillfully did up the tie for him.
“Baby, sugar…there’s something I need to ask…” Gerard stated in between kisses.
“What is it, babe?” Lana asked.
Kiss.
“I was wondering…” Gerard stated.
“Yes…” Lana said.
Kiss.
“That it maybe…”
Kiss.
“The time…”
Kiss.
“Yeah…” Lana said.
“For me…”
Kiss.
“To meet your parents.” Gerard finished.
Lana now stunned into silence, she stared at him with disbelief in her eyes, which Gerard didn’t seem to notice.
“Are you being serious?” Lana asked.
“Of course, I’m not joking. I mean…come on; we’ve been going out for exactly 8 years now. You’ve met my parents, but I still haven’t met yours.” Gerard replied.
“So…” Lana trailed off.
“So I want to meet them. Plus, there’s something I really want to do, and I feel that I will need their notification before doing so.” Gerard said.
“Notification?!” Lana questioned.
“Yeah…notification. Don’t worry about it, dear. You are going to find out sooner or later.” Gerard stated.
Then the doorbell rang, followed by 3 rhythmic knocks on the door.
“Oh, that would be Mikey and the other guys…” Gerard stated.
Lana is still stunned, looked at him with no words to say.
“Babe, are you okay? Are you ill?” Gerard asked with concern, putting one hand on her forehead.
“Oh I’m fine. I’m not ill, honey.” Lana replied, and gave a reassuring smile.
Gerard smiled back, and kissed her longingly.
“OK, baby. I will pick you up for lunch, and we will talk it over during that time.” Gerard stated.
Lana nodded.
“I’ve got to go now. Bye.” Gerard stated hurriedly.
He gave her another quick loving kiss, winked at her and left the apartment, and left her sitting right there on the stool, stunned.
Sign up to rate and review this story