Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Safe Way

Why Things Gotta Be Complicated?

by Carebear_Assassin 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-25 - Updated: 2008-07-26 - 542 words

0Unrated
“You are so hot when you’re pissed,” I smiled. “Your gray eyes turn almost black, like a storm or something. Are you sure I can’t come in,” I was so tempted to let him into that house.

“No, yes. I mean no you can’t come inside,” I said blushing and biting my lip. “You better go, I’m not sure when Jacob will be home. I’ll see you tomorrow,” we kissed one more time and he left. I opened the door and walked into the house. The heat was a welcomed change. It had been really cold outside, Maryland in December. I headed strait for my room I had a lot of homework to do. I opened my bedroom door and sat my things on the bed.

“Wow its that late?” I almost jumped clear across my bed.

“Gerard what are you doing here?” I asked. “Mikey said you were sick,”

“I was sick of school, I came over here to work on your wall,” I looked at the new panel, it was a picture of my mom and me. I was a lot younger and she was pushing me in the swings. It was something that the super hero me was remembering. Super hero me was looking out over the city lights.

The caption said: “The reason,”

“Wow, Gerard…I don’t know what to say,” I sat down on my bed, the detail was so good.

“Don’t worry about it,” he said sitting on the bed.

“Hey what about the rest?” there were two boxes left.

“This one will take me about a week to finish and this one, I haven’t figured out yet,” he said motioning to the last box, “Not quite sure how your story ends.” I looked over at him. “Look about the other night…”

“Gerard I thought we agreed that it never happened,”

“But it did, and I want it to happen again.”

“Gee it can’t I’m with Frank. We just got to a point where we don’t hate each other,”

“I know, but I’ve liked you since I met you…”

“Why didn’t you say anything?”

“Cause I could tell you liked Frank, and that he liked you,” he looked down at his hands. “Then the other night, I saw that it was stupid of me to do that. I really want me and you to give it a try,”

“Did you not just hear…” my words were cut off by his lips. His kisses were so different than Frank’s. Behind Frank’s kiss was passion, fire, and excitement. It was always eager and forceful. But Gerard’s kisses was gentle caring, slow, each movement deliberate like he was trying to make it as enjoyable for the both of us as possible and I’m slowing learning that it leaves me dizzy. I swayed a bit when his lips left mine.

“I’m not sorry,” he said standing up. He cleaned up his paint supplies quickly and left me still stunned on my bed. It wouldn’t be my life if it weren’t complicated would it?

************************

Thanks for all the reviews it makes me want to write new stories for you to read
Sign up to rate and review this story