Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Dark moon.

The slayer.

by pearlhime 2 reviews

Ichigo is a vampire from the cursed place of Hueco Mundo.Rukia is a vampire slayer who's job is to protect the humans from the creatures of the night.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Inoue Orihime,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-07-26 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 793 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer:Nope don't own it,Bleach I mean. A/N:chapter.1 the slayer.


The night was dark, the moon large and full. She beckoned to me from the curtainless window. I rose from the floor, my teeth sharp, my bare chest exposed. I leaned on the sill, a soft gust of air tugged an unruly lock of orange hair down into my honey golden eyes, yes the night was glorious. A perfect night for feasting.


The dark alley way echoed with soft footsteps, a girl emerged from beneath the streetlamp. She wore a black haori with white showing at the neck and sleeves this was tucked into matching black hakama pants tied by a white sash. Her black hair shone with a slight blue sheen, a small lock lay across her face. She smiled, her hand slid down to the long katana hanging from her petite waist,"they have come," she said, her blue eyes glistened.


The door to Peco's market opened and a teenage girl stepped out. She glanced nervously up and down the street. No one was about at this late hour. She began to walk up the block toward the intersection, the plastic bag swung lightly from her thin wrist. She stopped at the light, a white Nissan Pino went by,and then she walked across to the next street.


From up above the top of the apartment building, Ichigo watched the girl. She was young possibly high-school age. An innocent life that would never see the sorrows of the world...Ichigo smiled and chuckled to himself, saving those souls who would otherwise suffer in misery,this was his calling.


The girl reached the parking lot, her hands shook and were clammy with sweat. From the time she had stepped onto the curb in front of the Kuchiki clinic, she'd felt eyes staring,coldly, maliciously,at her. She glanced around the dim area and saw nothing to warrant the feeling of terror which began to engulf her mind.


It was time. Ichigo sonido-ed down to the side of the building and walked casually around. The girl turned at the sound of steps coming closer, she raised a hand to her mouth. The staircase leading up to her apartment was close,maybe she could run for it. Ichigo appeared out of the darkness,she gasped. He disappeared. And then she was pulled off into the shadows.


She struggled to get away from the icy hands which stifled her screams and kept an iron grip on her waist. Her feet suddenly left the ground and she was pitched against the dumpsters.Her back
throbbed painfully as she slid down to the paving. "So...you're the vampire," said a soft female voice.


Ichigo crouched on all fours and hissed, baring his fangs. A sword glinted in the dark,the black haired girl wielded it,"taste your death upon my Sode no Shirayuki!" She moved so fast that she became a blur to the eyes of the girl that huddled beside the dumpsters.


Ichigo ducked the slayer's blade and sonido-ed behind her. A second later,Sode no Shirayuki bit into his shoulder,spattering thick red blood onto his white jacket. He clenched his teeth and fell back, the slayer didn't blink as she advanced toward him.


For a second he fully believed his demise was imminent, the blood stained blade was raised high,one stroke and she could slice his mask off,one more and his head would roll. A swift shadow passed over her head and caught by surprise,the slayer was slammed suddenly into the wall."Brother...," Ichigo said to the man standing before him.


The slayer lifted her head and was immediately slammed face down again. "Why have you come?," Ichigo asked,his injuries began to heal rapidly from the bacillus in his blood. Ulquiorra Schiffer gazed boredly at his brother, his emerald green eyes took in Ichigo's slight disheveled appearance,"I've come under father's orders. You are to return immediately with me." Ichigo groaned, a slight smile quirked at the edge of Ulquiorra's mouth. "Alright.I'll go," Ichigo answered defeatedly, Ulquiorra removed his foot off of the slayer's head,the white tails of his coat swished. He stepped beside Ichigo and the two brothers sonido-ed away.


The slayer grunted as she sat up,blood gushed from her broken nose, Sode no Shirayuki lay near her hip. "Um..thank you," it was that girl,the one whom the vampire had almost killed. She knelt down, her tan skirt was ripped and her pink blouse had a blood stain on the collar,"uh..my name is Orihime Inoue. What's yours?" The slayer let go of her nose and said,"my name is Rukia. Rukia Kuchiki.


A/N:just leave a freakin'review already!
Sign up to rate and review this story