Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Dark moon.

Bleeding shadows.

by pearlhime 0 reviews

Just read it!

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Inoue Orihime,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-07-26 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 538 words

0Unrated
A/N:yup, prewritten.


They reached the outskirts of Karakura, Ulquiorra ran his thin delicately formed fingers against the seam connecting the worlds. A slit appeared,Ichigo stepped back, his injuries nothing more than a mere memory and a rip in his clothes. The window to the other world widened and unnatural inky blackness contrasted sharply with the gritty colorless sand of the ground.


Ulquiorra stepped through and Ichigo followed hesitantly. The portal sealed behind them."My lords,"greeted a sentry on duty before the towering gates.Ulquiorra nodded imperiously, the guard bowed and allowed them passage.Beyond the gates,the great castle of Las Noches stood silhouetting the sky, its very shadow,the pointed towers and battlements cast in milky white,created the impression of a harsh forbidding atmosphere.


Inside the foyer, a man leaned against the wall,waiting for them. He was a strange contrast to the other two. He had chin length blue hair slicked away from his face, piercing blue eyes to match, all placed in a face that could've been called handsome, this effect was ruined however once the small piece of jaw bone situated on the side of his face became visible."You're late, and I see that you haven't brought any bodies back with you," said the man,"if it had been me,I'd have made sure to bring back the heads of those slayers!"


Ulquiorra pinned the man with a forceful glare,"I wasn't ordered to kill this time,Grimmjow." Grimmjow scowled and looked past Ulquiorra to where Ichigo hovered uncertainly,"ah. The brat was missing,I take it?" Ulquiorra looked away, his voice was flat and cold,"under father's orders, I was to retrieve our brother."


"And so you have," spoke a smooth voice."Father..." Ulquiorra said. A tall man descended down the gleaming white staircase, his unruly coffee brown hair flopped onto his handsome face,his brown eyes gazed benevolently at the three young men standing below.His name was Sosuke Aizen.

********************************
Orihime blinked,"Kuchiki?" Rukia understood the girl's confusion,"yes. My...brother is a doctor,"she looked down at her fingers clutching the blood stained handkerchief, Orihime had given it to her to blot up the blood.Rukia stood up and sheathed Sode no Shirayuki,her gaze wandered as she wondered how to break the news of the failed kill to Byakuya. She sighed,waiting around and putting it off was not going to solve the problem-at least that's what Kaien used to say.


"Wait,Rukia!"Orihime jumped up and called to the other's retreating figure.Rukia turned to face her,"what is it?" Orihime chewed her full bottom lip,"well," she said after a pause,"I would like to know more about you...maybe we could be friends..."Rukia stared dumbfounded."Yeah,you know.We could hang out together and...and I could introduce you to Tatsuki. I belive you'd get along with Tatsuki just fine,"Orihime said cheerfully.


Rukia slipped her hand discreetly into her haori and pulled out a bunny topped candy dispenser. Orihime looked at her hopefully,"so what d'you say, Rukia?" The slayer held the memory eraser in the girl's face,"I'm sorry," she mumbled and deployed it.


A/N:I'm tired.
Sign up to rate and review this story