Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cabin Fever

I Speak Fast,and I'm Not going to repeat Myself.

by TheTrohmanator121 1 review

another update..you'll have to read to find out what its about!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-26 - Updated: 2008-07-27 - 917 words - Complete

0Unrated
WOW was all I could say when We were driving the highways of Australia. This was only my second time here. The first time I was here I was eleven, and was too young to enjoy the trip. It was going to take about an hour or two to get to the venue, so We all decided to watch a scary movie; Pulse. Which We demanded that the kids stay in their bunks while We watched.

The movie was quite scary. During almost every scary scene the boys would scream. Pete cussed one of the characters out before he was attacked.

“Don’t you do it. She’ll kill you if you do. I swear to god do not do it…WHAT THE HELL..I TOLD YOU SHE WOULD GET YOU. DIDN’T I SAY SHE WOULD KILL HIM?” He asked looking at us.

“What the fuck Pete?” Joe asked. Once He cussed, I felt a tiny a little kick from our daughter.

“Joe. Please don’t cuss. Isabella can hear you ya know.” I said sternly.

“Sorry!” He said in a baby voice, pulling me down next to him.

When a really bloody, gross scene came on, I started feeling queasy, and headed straight for the bathroom. Stupid, dumb morning sickness. When I stood up, I noticed for the first time since the last time I was pregnant, the baby bump. It was finally starting to show. I guess I was so used to being pregnant that I hadn’t noticed before. I brushed my teeth, before going back out to the others.

“Isabella Christine Trohman, Stop making your Mommy sicky. Daddy don’t like it.” Joe said smiling. Then suddenly the bus came to a fast stop, and I stumbled backwards onto Patrick’s lap.

“Hi There my brother from the same mother!” I said patting him on the head, before I was lifted off of him by Joe.

“Thank you baby!” I said leaning against him as We walked to off the bus, and into the venue..

“Could this place get any cooler?” I heard Mark say behind us.

“You think this is cool? Just wait until you see the inside where the stage, and seats are!” Patrick said picking Mark up, carrying him inside the stage area. I laughed when I heard his reaction.

We all followed Patrick inside the stage area. The kids all ran around, the pit area, along with the upper and lower levels of the seated areas. Joe was basically full time baby-sitter of all the kids, while the other bands did soundcheck.

“Hey!” Said a very tired looking Brendon.
“Hi?” I said back. I was still pissed at our last encounter a couple years ago, when he took full advantage of me outside of Pete’s bar.

“Look, I want to say I’m sorry. I saw what Perez posted on his website the other day, and was mad. People shouldn’t be saying that about you. It was a mistake, and all my fault.” Brendon said before hugging me.

“Dude, I don’t know if I can forgive you. I mean, you almost got your way with me if the damn..” I was cut off by a harder kick inside of me. “I mean, darn paparazzi.”

“Alright Well again I’m sorry, and I hope someday you will forgive me.” Brendon said before walking away.

“Brendon!” I said chasing after him. When he turned around, I embraced him in one of the longest, and biggest hug I have ever endured. I even gave him a small peck on the lips. “I forgive you. Just don’t ever let it happen again.” I said pointing my finger at him, like a mother would to her child for doing something bad.

“Yes Mommy!” Brendon said smirking at me.

“Stop that.” I said.

“Stop what?” He smirked again.

“That.” I replied.

“That…what?” He laughed.

“You know what I’m talking about. That little smirk you do, that I love oh so much.” I said. “Great, now you’re reminding me of the little fight between Bella and Edward in Twilight.”

Brendon just looked at me confused. “I swear sometimes I’m glad you and Joe are together.. You both confuse the hell out of me.”

I laughed, and draped my right arm around his neck. “Shall we go and see what everyone else is doing then?” I asked.

“After you.” He said putting his arms out.

“No after you.” I replied.

“Oh for My sake, and the rest of us hear, one of you just go, so you both can get your asses over here.” Travis yelled at us. We both burst out in laughter and headed towards everyone.

“Well it looks like you two made up finally.” Joe said.

“What do you mean by ‘finally’? I thought you didn’t want me ever speaking to him again.” I said.

“I’m just glad you guys are friends again.” He said kissing me.

I watched as the bands did their sound checks, and occasionally chased after the kids who attempted to run on stage during it.

When it was time to let the kids waiting in line in, Our kids were told to go back to the bus, and to bed since it was around eight. I stood from the side, and watched each band perform.


(I"m back with another update!! I'll have another chapter up in about an hour or two..so keep an eye out! Enjoy!)
Sign up to rate and review this story