Categories > Original > Drama > Just How Things Go

Just How Things Go

by AliceAlexiz19 1 review

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 279 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1 Almost There
Roxie’s POV
“Man Mason is so hot!” said Kaycie look’n up at the lead singer.
“I know look at Trace shake it.” I said. I turn to Kaycie and we both bust up laughing. All of a sudden Trace bends down and starts to run the length of the crowd slapping their hands. He’s coming towards me. My hearts racing, but he misses me and hits my best friends hand instead. I turn to Kaycie and give her the stink eye.
With that Mason ends the song Shake It. Trace takes his mic and says that they are going to take a 15min. Intermission. Then the crowd lets out a big, “Uuuggghhhh.”
Mason then takes over and says, “You want more?”
Then we all scream, “YEAH!”
“Well let us take a break.” Mason said exhausted.
We take off towards the bathroom. Then we see the line is really long. Kaycie looks over at me and says, “ Why are you dancing?”
I reply, “I have to pee.”
“Well you have to hold it.”
“I am holding it!”
I look over to the men’s restroom and Kaycie sees me turn my head then we both look at each other.
“No freakn way!”
“Wanna bet.” with that I grab her hand pull her to the men’s restroom and charge into a stall while Kaycie keeps guard.
Halfway through taking care of my business I hear Kaycie scream. I yell, “What are you screaming about?!”
But Kaycie couldn’t seem to find the words to talk. I finish taking care of my business and when I step out of the stall there stands Metro Station.
Sign up to rate and review this story