Categories > Original > Drama > Just How Things Go

Chicks in the Men's Room

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 348 words

0Unrated
Trace’s POV
“Yo there’s chicks in here.” yelled Mason.
This isn’t a woman’s restroom is it?” Anthony asked.
“No!” I said.
“Good cause I would be embarrassed !” Blake blurted out. I turn to speak to the girls but they weren’t there they disappeared.
“Trace where did the girls go?” asked Mason.
“If I knew do you think I would be standing around here with you pork brains?”
“No.” answered Anthony.
“Well if you guys weren’t so weird might not have ran.”
“Us you’re the one who kept talking and Anthony the girl’s room come on really.” I said.
“Shut up guys we need to take care of business and go and please are fans.” Mason said walking over to a urinal.
I was half way through the song control when I look down and there is the two girls from the restroom. I start to make my way to Mason. I nudge him and he sees the girls too. He looked like he was about to I’m not sure he’s not an easy person to read. I headed back toward her. When I get to the edge her hand is out I grab it and with a wink I in the song.
Kaycie’s POV
“Dude did you see that?” Roxie asked.
“Heck ya I did, Trace grabbed your hand.” I yelled in jealousy.
“I know I’m just cool like that.” she said in her I know it all voice.
“I wish Mason would have done that to me.” I squeaked out.
“I think that he was having to much fun up there.” Roxie said sarcastically.
“Haha very funny.” I said.
“I can’t believe that the concert is already over.” Roxie said sadly.
“It seems like it just started.” I said in my baby voice.
“Well we better leave it’s getting pretty empty in here.” Roxie said.
“K.”
We started to walk away from the stage slowly until someone touches me on my shoulder. I turn around to see that it’s Trace and Mason
Sign up to rate and review this story