Categories > Original > Drama > Just How Things Go

It's Not Good to be a Skunk

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-28 - Updated: 2008-07-28 - 427 words

0Unrated
Masons POV
“Well then lets get going.” I say.
“Heck yes!” Kaycie yells.
We all started for my car. “So you guys there’s this osm party happening tonight. Want to go to that?” I asked.
“Ya lets check it out.” Roxie said while staring at Trace. We arrive at the party and get out of the car and head for the door of the house and go inside.
Roxie POV
“Can this night get any better.” I say to Kaycie.
“Dude seriously this is so unbelievable.” Kaycie said excitedly.
At that moment Trace and Mason came back and we all started to dance together. Mason which left us three. When he came back he was holding drinks and Kaycie and I declined.
“K. More for us right Trace?”
“Right.” Traced said with a clank of their beers.
About threes hours later which put us at midnight. The boys were drunker than skunks and getting frisky.
“Trace do you mind hand?”
“No I don’t. Come on just one kiss please.”
I look over at Kaycie and she is making out with Mason so I look back at Trace and give in. Man he is a really good kisser.
After making out for awhile things got bad he couldn’t keep his hands to himself and obviously Mason couldn’t either because Kaycie was standing up gathering her things. I go over to her
“Lets leave like now there being jerks.”
“I’m not disking you there sister.” and with that we were out of that place and calling a taxi. When the taxi comes and we start to get in then comes Trace and Mason getting in with us.
“What are you doing?” I ask.
“Going home” Trace says.
“Well you better get your own taxi because this one is occupied.” Kaycie says irritated.
“We already in this one. Lets go driver.” Mason said.
“Geez.” I said.
“I no right.” Kaycie agrees.
“Where to?” ask the driver.
“To the Express hotel.” Kaycie tells him.
We reach our hotel and it turns out that they are staying in the same hotel as us. We get out and pay the driver. We walk up to the hotel and then go inside.
“You ladies wanna come to our suite?” Trace asked.
“Uh…let me think….NO!” I yelled at Trace.
“God woman keep it down.” Mason said.
“Don’t tell her to keep it down Mason.” Kaycie says all mad.
“Ok fi……” Mason starts to say but we turn around and head for the elevator blocking out his words.
Sign up to rate and review this story