Categories > Original > Drama > Just How Things Go

The Day After

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 520 words

0Unrated
Kaycie’s POV
I look over at my clock and it’s already 9:30. UHHH. I better get up and get ready for work. Geez I still can’t get the memories out of my head of Mason. I can’t believe he did what he did well I can he was drunk but still. Man it’s already 11:00. I better go and pick up Roxie or we are gonna be late for work. When I arrive at Roxie’s house she is walking out the dorr and heading my way.
“Hey Kay.”
“Hey Rox ready for another day at work?”
“Yep. I need something to keep my mind off of Trace.”
“ You still thinking about that too.”
“Unfortunately yes, I really like Trace but from the way he acted sigh not so much.”
We arrive at the mall. Which is our work. I work at buckle and Roxie works at Pac Sun. Which is great cause they are almost right across from each other. We head off from each other. When I get to my store there waiting fot me is Luke. I work with him.
“So how was the concert?” he asks.
“Oh it was amazing.” I said in excitement.
“Hmmmm…why do I get the feeling that you’re not telling me the whole story here.” he said. Luke is a really good at reading people by the way they act and their emotions.
“So Kaycie what really happened at this concert that has you so upset.”
“You promise not to tell.”
“Yes I promise Kayc.”
“K. Well after the concert Trace and Mason asked us to a party and we said yes after awhile at the party they got drunk and filln us up and we left and got a taxi and they got in with us. We ended up staying at the same hotel and they told us to keep it down when they was the ones drunk and yelling and they were just so mean.” and that’s when the water works began and Luke quietly put his arms around me and let me cry. Then I pulled away and wiped my tears away.
“Well, that’s all in the past now.” I said.
“You always have me.” Luke said with a toothy grin.
“Hahaha yelp.” I laughed out.
Roxie’s POV
“Hey Max I’m here you can go.” I said with a mournful sigh.
“First I wanna how the concert went.”
“It was horrible the two lead singers you know from Metro Mason and Trace they are just big jerks granted they were drunk but still.”
“O so you got to hang out with them?”
“Yea and as far as I’m concerned it was a big mistake. O well.”
Max walked over to me and gave me a big bear hug. After a few minutes we let go. I gave him a slap and said, “You better get out of here before Todd makes you another shift. I know you want that car but go I’ll see you tomorrow same time.” with a wave he legged it out of that joint.
Sign up to rate and review this story