Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > The Afterworld

The Afterworld

by BlackRaven66 0 reviews

The teen Titans, are now seperated, and live their lives...normal or not?

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Select a category first,Raven,Robin,Starfire,Cyborg,Terra - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 431 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1.A strange Visit
Amanda Roth, known before as Raven Roth.walked up the sidewalk to her house. Once she entered she fixed herself some tea, and sat down on her couch.Something inside told her, that she should do something.She had no idea what it was though. Her kitty, Blackmoon, pranced into the living room, and joined her on the couch. "Hey, Blackie." She said smilling as she pet her cat.The doorbell rang shortly after. and Amanda went to answer it curiously."Hello?" she asked opening the door to a young woman, maybe in her mid twenty's standing at the door."Excuse me, but do you happen to have a working phone in your house?" She asked her quickly. Amanda studied the woman carefully. Noticing that she had bloodshot eyes, and red, messed up hair. "Yes, but, I'm going to ask why you need the phone." She replied to the woman. "Oh, I'm sorry, my names Ana. I just need to call my boyfriend if you don't mind." Amanda moved aside slowly and guesterd the Ana inside."Are you too far away from your house to call there? or." Amanda asked curiously. Ana turned to her and smiled weakly. "Car shut down. I'm sure that Adam can come pick me up." Amanda noticed something strange about Ana, and familar also. "Oh." was all she said in reply.Once Ana was done on the phone she went up to Amanda. "You, don't mind If I wait outsde do you? I told him to pick me up here." She studied Ana once again before smiling. "No, not at all. I'm going to be here anyway." Ana smiled and stepped outside. Once she went outside, Amanda walked down the hall,to the bathroom. "I wonder how her car shut down, theres plenty of gas stations around here." As she finished her buisness, she realised that it was getting dark. "Well, time for work." She said going upstairs to her closet. "Well, my second job that is." she added grabbing her old titan uniform, (but still used) and slipped it on. "The streets will once again be safe." She said as she focused all of her energy on the tower. She got there along with all the other titans, and greeted them.All except for Starfire. "Where's Starfire, and Robin?" asked Amanda, just now noticing. "They said they couldn't make it. Guess we'll have to do it ourselfs." Victor said auotmaticly.Amanda wondered where they were, but then remembered that they needed to do some butt kicking. "All right guys, Titans GO!"
Sign up to rate and review this story