Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > The Afterworld

Anadie

by BlackRaven66 0 reviews

Someone named Anadie, new villian perhaps? shows up.

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Beast Boy,Cyborg,Raven - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 387 words

0Unrated
Anadie
As the Titans reached the area of location, she noticed that the villian wasen't familiar at all. In fact this villian was probably the newest out of all of whom attcked them. "Watch out." Cyborg said stopping in his tracks, and monitering her. "She seems to have something radiating from her." Beastboy looked at her, and couldn't stop staring. "Shes,not evil, she looks nice." She stepped forward slowly and studied the oppenents in front of her. "I am Anadie, I wish no harm, but for some reason, my newfound powers are out of control." Beastboy smiled and stepped forward alittle farther. Raven stared at him and narrowed her eyes curiously. "You know this could be a trap Beastboy?" Raven asked as she landed to the ground. "Yea,BB, you never know. I would be on the look-out if I were you." Anadie had blonde hair, like Terra's but a different style. She also was short, like Beastboy, and had Blueish greenish eyes. "You, look familar, sorta." Beastboy said stepping up to her. The moon glowed off of her and reflected her facial features. She rose her hand and blasted acid right between them. Beastboy jumped back. "Look, I don't mean to hurt you or anything.I could maybe help you." Anadie sighed and walked away so they were facing her back. "That's what everyone says."She whispered. All of a sudden she started crying and fire began to fall from the sky. "Why?!" She screamed as she ran off. Beastboy stood still, and looked back at the others. "You guys, have any clue what happened?" Beastboy asked them both. Raven shrugged and Cyborg looked away. "Maybe we should head home, investigate tommorow you know?" Cyborg asked as he walked off. Raven didn't follow. Instead she walked up to Beastboy, and pulled down her hood. "Beastboy, for your own safety, please stay away from her. "But, Raven she needs help." Beastboy asked pleading. "Well, I'll see you guys later." She said as she flew off in the direction of home. Beastboy looked back at the mess, before walking down the streets to where he lived. He smiled to himself. Then thought that tommorow he would go searching for the new villian. "I won't stop, no matter what it takes." He said walking into a dark alley.
Sign up to rate and review this story