Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise

Dominos

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Have you ever meet someone you like but you aren't you you're someone else?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-08-11 - 845 words - Complete

0Cliche
This story is mainly in the points of view of Starshine and Joe Jonas * this indicates that im switcing points of view..Hope you like
Dominos
"Hey Starshine do you want to go to the mall today?" asked Moondust.
"I don't Moondust. What in the world are we going to do at the mall?" l asked curiously.
"We could look at the boys and l guess we could buy a pretzel or something ." Shootingstar said jumping in.
It took me about 5 seconds to answer, "Fine l guess."
"Sweet meet us there in 10mins." said Shootingstar.
***
"Dude this is totally like Halloween!" l said adjusting my mustache.
"I know" said Nick excitedly.
"I know dudes, you like my wig, business in the front and party in the back." said Kevin.
"Kevin you know no one is going to recognize you in that blonde wig" stated Nick.
"Isn't that the point Nickiepoo"
"Yeah Nickiepoo." l chimmed in.
"Yes."
"Guys this reminds me of that movie The Master of Disguise." said Kevin.
Then we all broke out into song, "l am the master of disguise. I am the master of disguise. I am the master of disguise." We all busted out laughing. Then l looked over to Nick.
"Nick where are you going?" l asked.
"Straightening my hair, you got a problem with that." said Nick sarcastically.
"What ever fries your bacon." I said laughing
"I'm hungry." said Kevin.
"That’s our que to leave." said Nick.
**
As l was walking l saw my girls waiting outside the mall. l couldn't help it so l started to run up behind Moondust and then l grabbed her. She screamed like someone lit her hair on fire. Then we all busted out laughing. Then we headed in to do our usual find a pack of hot guys then follow them until either we get discovered or we get bored and then move on or leave. Well today felt like a great day to "follow" some guys. When as we stepped in I saw our friend Angus Foggybottoms we call him Mr. Foggybottoms for short. We decided to have a little fun and follow him. As we followed slowly behind him when Shootingstar fell. While we was helping her up we lost sight of him so we came to a three way stop and hooked a right. As we were walking someone grabbed Moondust's sides and she jumped at least a foot. We all spun around to see who it was and of course it was Mr. Foggybottoms. So we all decided to go to the food court to catch up.
"Thought you guys were being slick following me." said Mr. Foggybottoms smugly.
"When did you realize that we were following you?" asked Moondust.
"Well l had my suspions because l know what you guys do when you come to the mall but when l was hiding you guys looked a little hesitant when you came to that little intercross or what ever you call it."
"Ahhh." we said in unison.
"So what are you guys gonna do the rest of the day?" asked Mr. Foggybottoms
"I don't know." said Moondust.
"Would you guys like to" Mr. Foggbottoms started but Starshine interputed.
I started to look around for someone new to follow and right there on my left about 10o'clock was some major hotties so l said, “Hot dudes at 10o'clock."
They all turn the opposite direction dumbutts so I say, "My 10o'clock dorks."
Moondust and Shootingstar took one look and they grabbed my arm and we were off. We turned to give Mr. Foggybottoms one last good wave. I had Moondust on my left and Shootingstar on my right. I linked my arms with theirs then we was on the hunt.
***
"WOW guys this place is not as packed as I thought it would be.” said Nick.
"Thank gosh." l said.
"Look at the girls in front of us!" Nick whispered loudly.
"Dude they are hot." said Kevin
"Joe l dare you to trip and fall into that blonde in front of you." said Kevin.
"Fabeo, I’m Raloila remember?" l said just above a whisper
"O'yea."
"Fine loll do it."
I started to pick up the pace but then slowed back down and let my bros catch back up with me. I chickened out. l was so embarrassed that l can't even look at my bros. If l just kept my eyes on my shoes which where converses(l had to borrow them from Nick). As we were walking l noticed that my shoe was untied but I decided not to tie it because I’m to lazy. Before l knew it l was falling and without thinking l grab Kevin and Nick to catch me but they were caught off guard too. Then we fell into the girls in front of us. Then they fell too. I fell into the one in the middle, Nick fell into the one on the right and Kevin on the one to the left. It was like a bad thing of dominos.
Sign up to rate and review this story