Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise

They Meet

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 379 words - Complete

0Unrated
**
I picked myself up off the ground to see what knocked us down. I was furious and my knee was throbbing. I helped up Moondust and Shootingstar. I turned around to go off on whoever knocked us down. That’s when I came face to face with this guy and everything went away. The anger and the throbbing of my knee. It was like time stopped. Moondust is the one who brought me out of this time warp another world maybe I don't know. She asked me if l was alright.
I looked at her and said, "I’m fine. How about you?"
"Great"
"Good."
"Are you guys positive your alright?" asked the one with the mullet.
"Yeah." we said hopefully for the last time.
"We are so sorry."
"It's fine." l say.
"We insist that we make it up to you." said the better looking one with the mustashe. At least l think so.
I looked at the girls and they shook their heads eagerly.
I turned and said to the three guys, "We accept."
***
Relief flooded through me when the girls accepted our offer. Now the question is how in the world would we make it up to these girls. Hopefully Kev or Nick has an idea cause l don't. At that moment Kevin said, "Have you ladies ate today?"
"No." said the the girl on the right.
"Excellent!" said Nick.
"By the way my name is Niii l mean Ralfie, "pointing to Kevin he said," this is Fabeo" Kevin gave a little bow" and last is Raloila." My stomache was in knots I barely managed a nodd let alone something impressive like Kevin pulled.
The browned haired girl said," I'm Shootingstar," pointing to the girl beside her the one l can't seem to take my eyes of, "this is Starshine and the other girl is Moondust."
"What sounds good lads." said Nick
"l don't know. What soundes good to you guys?" said Moondust.
"I do not know either. Isn't that funny." Kevin said laughing.
Then Starshine spoke up, "Lets go to Cheeseburger in Paradise."
"Raloila, what do you think you up for a cheeseburger or chicken or something else." asked Nick.
"Yeah, I'd love to go there." l said with a big smile on my face
Sign up to rate and review this story