Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise

Burin Up

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 902 words - Complete

0Unrated
**
"Joe that was an amazing concert. You guys rock my socks and l'm sure everyone elses." said one of the last girls at the meet and greet.
"Man Joe whats wrong?" asked Nick.
"Nothing why is there suppose to be something wrong?"
"Well no but you did perform even better than you usually do is there a reason why like maybe a somebody?"
"No!" I said a little to quickly that they caught on.
"Ah it's that girl we took out to dinner isn't it." said Kevin.
"Yes, ok l was hoping that she would come ok end of conversation." I said walking to the bus.
"Fine. Brad where is the next pit stop." said Nick.
"St. Louis I think." said are bus driver Brad.
As soon as l get on the bus l head to the play station to lose myself in a different world. Nick of course was to worried that we will not make it to McDonalds also known as McNasties. He doesn't like it when l call it that. After we got Nick his Mickies we all got settled down to go to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day,yeah yeah, not.
Then we heard Frankie "Joe, I can't fall asleep will you rap I know the muffin man."
"Frankie I'm really tired."
"Please Joe.'
"NO!"
"Please Joey."
"Yea Joey please." Nick and Kevin jumped in.
I said giving up "Fine."
Yo
I know the Muffin Man
I know the Muffin Man
I'm the only one knows him
Knows him
Knows him
He lives on my street
Wassup?
Oh
Hey
Muffin man

"Thanks Joe!" said Frankie
"No prob little bro."
**
"Excuse me but you sure have some nerve getting my number and calling me." I said full if angry.
"I just called to apologize to and tell you how out if order l was last night."
"I'm listening."
"Well l was out of line to yell at you. You did nothing to me except be nice to me. I want to thank you for doing that. I shouldn't have been so self obsessed to think that you was tryn to take advantage of the stituation. Then this girl named Sayward was nice enough to tell me what you said was all true. Sooo do you forgive me?"
"Well l don't know it really hurt my feelings and l work with those people and you embarassed me."
"I'm really sorry I didn't know you worked there."
Then my boss came up and told me my shift has started and l'm late l need to be wrapping things up so l said, "l got to go l have to work l'm already late bye." I didn't give him time to answer because l shut the phone.
When I walked past Mel she had the biggest grin on her face l just wanted to slap it off her face. Since l wasn't paying attention I ran into Adam and he gave me a smile and a big thumbs up. What is with these people a big celeberty comes in and they go haywire gesh good thing were not in L.A. I said to myself with a chulk as I walked up to my first customer, "Hello, my name is Starshine and l will be your server tonight what can l get you to drink?" I said with the biggest grin on my face.
As soon as l got home I went straight up to my room and turned on my IPod and the first song I listened to was Burnin Up by the Jonas Brothers.
I'm hot
You're cold
You go around
Like you know
Who I am
But you don't
You've got me, on my toes
I'm slipping into the lava
And I'm trying to keep from going under
Baby
You turn the temperature hotter
Cause I'm burning up
Burning up
For you baby
Come On Girl
By the second verse l was up infront of my mirror singing along and dancing.
I fell(I fell)
So fast(so fast)
can't hold
Myself, back
High heels(high heels)
Red dress(red dress)
All by yourself
Gotta catch my breath
I'm slipping into the lava
And I'm trying keep from going under
Baby
You turn the temperature hotter
Cause I'm burning up
Burning up
for you baby
I walk in the room
All I can see is you
You're staring me down
I know you feel it too
I'm slipping into the lava
And I'm trying keep from going under
Baby
You turn the temperature hotter
Cause I'm burning up
Burning up
For you baby
I'm slipping into the lava
And I'm trying keep from going under
Baby
You turn the temperature hotter
Cause I'm burning up
Burning up
For you baby
We're burning up In this place tonight
You brothers sing it loud(and we're feeling right)
Get up and dance don't try to fight
Big Rob for real (and that's no lie)
stop drop and roll (and touch the floor)
(To keep from burning up)
More and More
I got J.B with me(we're it laying down)
Come on boys
let's bring the chorus around
I'm slipping into the lava (Burning Up, Burning Up)
And I'm trying keep from going under(Yeah)
Baby
You turn the temperature hotter (Come On)
I'm burning up
Burning up
for you baby
I'm burning up
Burning up
For you baby
Sign up to rate and review this story