Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise

Shake It

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 652 words - Complete

0Unrated
***
"That was the best night I've had in awhile." said Nick, "Shootingstar was pretty hot too."
"Yea. All three of them was hot but hate to say I don't think any of them is my type. Speaking of types did you see the way that one girl was looking at you Joe or should l say Raloila. Said Kevin with a laugh as he walked to the mini refridge in the hotel room.
"If you're talking about Starshine well l think your wrong she don't like me that way." I asked but hoping deep down l was wrong.
"Well Nick and I have decided that she digs you and we know that you dig her to."
"Whatever you guys. This conversation is over I'm taking a shower." As l walked into the bathroom shirtless l got the chills and lets just say it's not cold out.
***
As soon as l walked into work I knew something was up because Mel this really mean girl came up to me and started talking to me. Thats not the weird part because she talks, well yells at me all the time but she was being really nice and she was treating me like well, like a human being...so I had to ask her," What is up with you?"
"Nothing why?"
"Well its just you're being really nice to me."
"Well maybe I would like to change. I am capable of change you know.
"Right." l said as l walked off from her and the creepy conversation.
As l walked into the kitchen one of my good friends from work came screaming and doing the happy dance. "Why are you doing the happy dance Sayward and at work too?"
"Well nobody is suppose to know but since this envloves you well maybe I shouldn't tell you,"
"Fine then don't tell me." l said coyly
"No I have to tell you it's too unbelievable."
"Well get on with it then." I said with a smile it never seems to fail.
"Well last night you know when that guy spilt stuff all over Vanessa well she called and complained that she was gonna sue this place because they don't know how to treat their paying customers. Well we all know how drama queens are." Then we both look over at Mel.
"Yea we do." l said with a sigh.
"Anyway back to the story. Well her date Ryan Sheckler the one you went to apologize to well after you left he went over to Adam and asked if he saw what really happened and then Mel came up all excited and said that girl just came up and told a big lie. Then that's when l jumped in and asked him if he would take a seat so I could tell him exactly what happened. When I got done explaining he felt so bad for what he done to you. He asked for your phone number."
"Did you give it to him?" I asked kinda mad and curious at the same time.
"Well." She started until we heard the words of my ringtone.
Now if she does it like this will you do it like that
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back
Now if she moves like this, will you move it like that (come on)

Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it

Your lips tremble but your eyes are in a straight stare (straight stare)
your on the bed but your clothes are laying right there
I look at Sayward and that look says we will finish this little talk of ours another time. As l am walking out l finally answer it, "Hello."
"Hi is this Starshine?"
"Yes."
"Hi it's Ryan."
Sign up to rate and review this story