Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise

Kiss the Girl

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 1190 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Thank you guys you rock this will be the last song of the night." I yelled into my mic.
"This is one of are favorites it's called "Inseparable"
Take my hand tonight
We can run so far
We can change the world to anything we want
We can talk for hours just staring at the stars
They shine down to show us

That...

you know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
And we'll be running so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable

We could run forever if you wanted to
And i would not get tired
Because I'd be with you
I keep singing this song until the very end
We have done all these things
you know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
And we'll be running so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable

I would give it all
Never let you fall
Cause you know we're inseparable
I would give it all
Just to show you I'm in love
Cause you know we're inseparable

you know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
And we'll be running so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable
As we finished the chorus I happened to look to my left and there was the girl. I've been dying to see since we went our separate ways at the restuarnt parking lot. It was Starshine. When the song ended I was thinking about doing an encore just so l can see her just a little bit more. l pulled my bros over to the side to tell them about what l or better yet what we were going to do. "Nick, Kevin, you guys know those girls that we can't seem to stop thinking about, well they are here."
"Really?!" said Nick all excited.
"Yea so we need to do something quickly before it's too late." I said anxiously. I looked down at my hands they were shaking uncontrolably. Then l looked up and Kevin was gone. I started looking around and he was back up on the stage and had the mic in his hand. "We have a request. Would the following people come to backstage; Shootingstar, Moondust, and Starshine. We know what they look like so people don't try anything. Thank you guys again for coming hope you like the concert."
Kevin was coming back toward us with a smirk on his face but all l could do was gawk at him with my mouth hanging wide open. Nick, Kevin, and I raced back to get to the place where they we going to be. I won but not before Nick tackled me. Kevin tried to give me a wedgey. They tried to get in the way but nothing was gonna stop me from getting to her. We waited for what seemed like forever and then we were about to give up when we saw them coming our way. I was about to run up and just hug her. As I took off someone grabbed my shoulder it was Nick, "Dude they don't know that we know them. They don't know us. They know Ralfie, Raloila, and Fabieo." My heart sank at least ten feet. I forgot all about that.
"Well we'll just have to explain know want we." Kevin said with a chuckle.
We slowly approached the girls, "Hi ladies my name is Joe Jonas and these are my brothers Kevin and Nick." I say pointing to them but not once taking my eyes off of Starshine.
"We would like to say something to you but you must promise not to hate us."
"OK?!" they said together.
"Well you know the guys that you ran into, well more like they ran into you and then took you out to dinner. Those guys are us.
"It can't be you guys. One had a mullet another with a mustache and the other was bald and lets just say none of you can be bald now." Moondust said with a chuckle.
"Well we had disguises on." Nick said with a chuckle of his own.
Starshine busted out laughing and then we all joined in with her. We split up. Starshine and I sat down on the leather sofa. Nick and Shootingstar went over to the table for the meet and greet, Kevin took Moondust to show her his guitar.
"I have waited a really long time to talk you again."
"Now’s your chance." she said with a grin on her face.
"How have you been doing?"
"Good but l could be doing better. How about you Mr. Jonas or should l call you Raloila?" she said with a beautiful smile on her face.
"Ah. Call me Joe." I had a smile on my face to match hers. I couldn't help it she is just so beautiful and different. "I love your smile!"
"Thanks I love yours to." she said. Either my eyes were playing tricks on me or it looks like she’s moving closer to me I look up and our faces our 3 centimeters apart. All l had to do was move a little bit more and our lips would touch. I took this moment to take a glance at her lips. They were shiny from I'm guessing lip gloss. When l looked back up at her, her cheeks were red from being embarrassed. At that moment the song " Kiss The Girl"
There you see her
Sitting there across the way
She don't got alot to say
But there's something about her
And you don't know why
But you're dying to try
You wanna kiss girl.

Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
It's possible she wants you too
There's one way to ask her
It don't take a word, not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl

My oh my
Looks like the boy's too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Shalalalala
Ain't that sad
It's such a shame
Too bad, you're gonna miss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl
I'm not gonna let that happen. I've also got to stop watchn Disney movies with Frankie. I gave a little chuckle and then l put my hand on her face and l was slowly but surely closing the gap between us. Then a bucket of cold water came down on my head. I opened my eyes and there stood Kevin and Nick screaming, "Get up you lazy bum we have a big day ahead of us."
I sit up and look around. I'm on my bunk. It was all a dream!
Sign up to rate and review this story