Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise

Prank Calls Rock

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 2222 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hey Brenda that was an excellent practice session." I said walking out of the local gym with her.
"Well I got to be in even better shape for the Disney Channel Games" she said flexing her muscles.
"I'm just throwing out an idea, but would you like to go out with me later to night."
"I'd love to."
Man why wasn't I like this with Starshine. Ah because it wasn't meant to be.
"I'll call you a little bit later with the details."
She took my hand and wrote down her number. Then she left.
"Wow Joe that was quick. It took you what one day to find a date. Man guys I'm the only one without a date for tonight." said Kevin acting like he was disappointed. But he wasn't. He had the whole bus to himself, that's when I realized something. I turn to Nick and say, "You're going out with someone to night?"
"Yeah you got a problem with that?"
"No. Is it with Shootingstar?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Nothing." I say. I headed out of the room to make the phone call to get the date set up.
I started out of the bathroom while answering a txt and say, "So this is whats gonna happen. We are going to pick up Brenda then drop us off" I raise my head after sending the txt and I am so shocked to what I look up to. There sitting on the couch was Starshine's best friend Shootingstar. I just stare at her opened mouth unable to finish my sentence.
"What, is there something on my face?" asked Shootingstar rubbing her face.
"Excuse him he's just not himself lately but he's heading back in the direction of himself we hope." said Nick sitting down next to Shootingstar on the couch.
I was so glad to get out of that bus. "So where are we going Joe?" asked Brenda.
"Were are going to Cheese Burger in Paradise. They have amazing cheese burgers." I said remembering the good times.
"EEEEWWW! That is major carbs. Lets go somewhere else. Like Olive Garden."
"OK it's right next door."
"Thanks for understanding. Usually I could care less but the games are coming up."
"I totally understand."
When we finish eating we decided to head toward the beach. I'm so glad I decided to move on. Brenda is really cool. I felt something tug on my hand I look down and Brenda was lacing her fingers with mine and instead of moving away I let them stay there.
"How was your date with Shootingstar?" I say lying down in our bunks about to drift off in slumber.
"It was really amazing I'm so glad that I asked her out." he said and I can tell that he has an ear to ear smile on his face.
"You gonna go out with her again?" asked K2.
"Thats a stupid question to ask, of course I am."
"My bad Mr. President." Kevin said sarcaticly.
"Would you to babies cut it out. I mean really come on."
"How did your date go with Brenda, Joe?" asked Nick changing the subject.
"It went really well I'm going to see her again Friday night." and with that I fell into a deep sleep with out any dreams of Starshine or anyone else for that matter.
**
As soon as Shootingstar stepped through that door we attacked her with questions. I'm so glad I am having them spend the night with me.
"OK guys one question at a time please."
Me and Moondust looked at each other and moved my hand indicating for her to go on.
"Is he a good kisser?"
"I'm not gonna kiss and tell." she said with a big smile. They totally kissed and we all know it.
"Next question." said Shootingstar.
"Are you going back out with him?" I said taking my turn.
"YES! But it won't be be for a whole week but at least I'm going out with him. We are going out Friday." she said in a daze.
"WOW. Shootingstar is moving up in the world and is becoming a big girl what will we do Starshine?"
"I think we should," picking up a pillow, "beat it out of her." We attack her with our pillows.
"I can't believe you guys. Get off of me already."
"Fine!" I say giving in and getting off of her.
I sit down in my green fluffly chair with a deep meaningful sigh.
"Whats wrong Starshine?" asked Moondust sitting on my rainbow colored bed spread.
"I'm totally and completely bored and not ready to go to bed yet."
"We should do some prank calls like we did when we were younger." said Moondust.
"OK!" I said itching for something to do.
We got out my phone and punched in the number *67-779-5271. It's a friend that so happens to have the name of Shane. It's ringing. You might think that if it's a friend then they know your name and the sound of your voice. We do this thing all the time and we are really good at disguising our voices. Moondust is going to do the talking on this one.
"Hello." said Shane.
"Ello puppet." Moondust said with an Italian accent.
"Who is this."
"Ah baby I'm truely hurt that you don't know who this is," she pretends to cry which she is managing really well considering we are laughing uncontrolably, " it's Sanjia"
"I'm sorry I don't know who that is." and with that Shane hung up. Now it's time to call someone else. Who shall we call next. We typed in a random number using star 67. It was my turn to work some magic.
"Hello" said an eerie voice that sounded oddly familiar. Thats when it hit me, I knew exactly where I have heard that voice from, Hannah Montana. This was going to be more fun than I anticipated.
"Yes Ello mate. How are you this fine evenig." I asked in an Austialn accent.
"Fine and how did you get this number, wait do you even no who this is?
"I don't know who this is but you do sound familiar. My name is Tito and I was wanting to order some Cheetos and not the new ones or the hot flaming or the tounge changing I just want plain Cheetos."
"What the heck are you talking about Tito?"
"Do I have to spell it out for you. I want a couple packs of chips called Cheetos and I don't want anything but just the plain Cheetos, and in case you don't know they are orange." I was trying soo hard not to laugh.
"I think you got the wrong number and don't call back here again you you freak."
"Wait a second mate don't hang up I'm just mess'n around."
"Then who are you and what do you want from me?"
"My name is Tito and I want my cheetos NOW. My number is 456-4322 call me when they get in, good day."
"Wait huh?"
"I said good day Miley Cyrus." When I sat the phone down it was like a bomb or something cause all the laughfter we held in just busted out. You when you laugh so hard that you don't make absolutely any noises that's what was happening to us. When we finally pulled ourselves up off the floor it was 12am. We had to work but how often does your friend go out with a JoBro not very, so we are now moving on to my IPod. I walk over to it and turn the bad boy on and cranked up the stero to my IPod.
"Any requests from the audience." I asked like a D.J.
"Crank Dat." said Shootingstar trying to do the dance.
"Yeaboooyyy." said Moondust trying to act all gangster like.
"How about I just put the background beat on and Shootingstar will sing it for us and we will dance." I said helping Moondust up.
"I dont' know the song though."
"Try!"
"Soulja Boy up in there o watch me take it watch it go superman that o."
"That didn't go so well. Lets just listen to it and just dance with it." said Moondust giggling.
Soulja Boy up in it (OH!)
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy,
That Super Man Dat (OH!)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )

Soulja Boy up in it (OH!)
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy,
That Super Man Dat (OH!)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja)

Soulja Boy up in it (OH!)
Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat (OH!)
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Haterz Man
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
(Now You)
I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass
And If We Get The Fightin
Then I'm Cocking On Your Bitch
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

Soulja Boy up in it (OH!)
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy,
That Super Man Dat (OH!)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja)
Now Watch Me Do ]
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

Soulja Boy up in it (OH!)
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy,
That Super Man Dat (OH!)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )
Now Watch Me Do


(Crank Dat Soulja )
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja )

I'm Bouncin On My Toe
Watch Me Super Soak Dat (OH!)
I'ma Pass It To Arab
Then He Gon Pass It To The Low (Low)
Haterz Wanna Be Me
Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
They Be Lookin At My Neck
Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
Dance (Dance)
Let Get To It (Let Get To It)
Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me
Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
Man That Shit Was Ugly

Soulja Boy up in it (OH!)
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy,
That Super Man Dat (OH!)
"Shootingstar you can't do that dance to save your life but he meant it in a total good way I say.
"I know you're gonna have to teach it to me."
"We've tried!" me and Moondust say at the same time. We listen to a few more songs before we decided to doze off. The last song I heard was "Bumble Bees" by Aqua.
Know I'm not the only flower you see
But what can I do, you are a good looking bee
Wham bam, thank you mam

Bumble bee, bump into me
I am in for pollination
Bumble bee, take what you see
I'm in need for your donation
I can't wait for your invasion

Be my love
Cause I'm a single flower, feeling free
Blooming now
Take me honey, be my favorite bee

Hey Rose I'm ready again
I've got my radar tuned in on you baby
I'm all set and ready to land
I'm the bum , here I come
Getting ready for a wham bam

Bumble bee, bump into me
I am in for pollination
Bumble bee, take what you see
I'm in need for your donation
You don't need no invitation

Wham bam, thank you mam
I'm going wham bam, thank you mam
I'm a true believer, that goes for what I see
And one little flower is not enough for a bee, like me

All I know
Is you're my honey, and I can't say no
Just a little bit shy
And so excited, when I see you fly

Hey Rose I'm ready again
I've got my radar tuned in on you baby
I'm all set and ready to land
I'm the bum, here I come
Getting ready for a wham bam

Bumble bee, bump into me
I am in for pollination
Bumble bee, take what you see
I'm in need for your donation
You don't need no invitation

Wham bam,thank you mam
I'm going wham bam, thank you mam
I'm a true believer, that goes for what I see
And one little flower is not enough for a bee
No, one little flower is not enough for a bee, like me

I know I'm not the only flower you see
But what can I do, you are a good looking bee
Honey, it's a job, it's a dream come true
You're my favourite flower, when I'm intimate with you

Wham bam, thank you mam
I'm going wham bam, thank you mam
I'm going wham bam, thank you mam
I'm a true believer, that goes for what I see
And one little flower is not enough for a bee
Sign up to rate and review this story