Categories > Original > Romance > The Master of Disguise

We Look Good

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-29 - Updated: 2008-07-29 - 955 words - Complete

0Unrated
**
"Joe we got an invite to some skater dudes party premier thingy." said Nick with a big sigh. Nick is sitting on the couch with the laptop on his lap. I'm at the T.V. playing our new game rock band and Kevin is taking a shower.
I ask Nick without my eyes leaving the screen, "What's the dudes name?"
"Some dude named uh Ryan Sheckler."
This made me look over at him. "Isn't he that the dude that I spilt food all over his date and Starshine went up to him and apologized and tried to explain what happened but then he was like all rude to her?"
"Yalppers!" said Kevin joining us and scared the heck out of me that l actually screamed. I fixed my shirt and acted like I meant to do that.
"Problems the there Joe." Kevin said laughing.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said my cheeks turning red.
We all look at each other and start a laughing fit. Sometimes I can be a total clutz but I try to just play it off. After about five minutes of pure laughter I got really serious.
"Well I think we should go." I said.
"Yeah I think so too." Nick chimed in. "There will be plenty of hot girls there."
"OK so it's settled we are going to this shendig." said Kevin.
***
"OK girls we need to get our outfits and get out." I said in a hurry. Ryan's party is tonight and we had to find outfits.
"Wait I'm not a girl!" said Mr. Foggybottoms.
"Could have fooled us." l said laughing but there was hurt in his eyes so l then said, "Alright girls and BOY we need to find outfits now!" Then we headed for our favorite store PACSUN. We found Shootingstar's shirt and belt, Moondust's shirt and belt, and my beanie. We paid for our things then went to Hollister. There we got Shootingstar's leggings and skirt, Moondust's pants and mine. After paying we headed toward Sunglass Hut. We got the glasses and made our way to HOT TOPIC. Moondust and Mr. Foggybottoms didn't like the smell so me and Shootingstar ran in. I got a dress and a hoodie. Shootingstar got a hoodie too. Last but not least we stopped at our fav shoe store Journeys. There we got our shoes of course, but Moondust found a really cute hoodie.
"Alright lads time to go back to Moondust's house to try on our outfits. This Mr. Foggybottoms is where you come in at. You're gonna tell us what you think of our outfits."
"OK."
Shootingstar is the first one to strut her stuff. She is wearing a white tee with dead zombies with the logo Adio on their shirts. The hoodie is all black with a small green smoke symbol on the left breast and a bigger version of the symbol in gray over the front. Her skirt is a three button up, dark blue with a semi faded butt creases just below the front pockets. With black leggings. For her shoes green high top Chuck Taylors. With the finishing touches of a green Etnies belt and black Ray Bans.
"WOW! Thats all I can say I'm speechless."
It was Moondust's turn to go. She came out in a white shirt with the city's outline and the logo Famous stars and straps on the bottom left side. There was a big f on the center of the front of her shirt. Her hoodie was a DC with blues and gray and purple paint splotches and with a verticle pinstripe. Her jeans are faded in the thighs and have the faded creases below the pockets. Hers shoes are purple boots that are knee high and they are wrinkled from the ankle up. The belt is black and gray with stars and a seat buckle with a star on it. She had pink Channel sunglasses to pull the outfit together.
When she came out the look on Mr. Foggybottoms face was like he died and gone to heaven. It was then that I realized that he was in love with her and it was totally obvious too.
"Wow huh uh I am totally and completely speechless you look so freaking hot WOW!" Mr. Foggybottoms said not once taking his eyes off of Moondust. Which made her turn 11 different shades of red.
"Thanks."
"My turn." I yell jumping up from my stool.
I came out in a black spaghetti strap dress with silver cherry skulls on the bottom that went to midthigh. The straps tied in a bow on my shoulders. My hoodie is black and has a bunch of logos on it that are written in red and white and the hood is black and red strips. My jeans are black and at the bottom the are scrunched up. I had on red high top Chuck Taylors. For my sunglasses I have on mirrored Aviators and a black Roxy beanie.
"Geesh you guys look so freakn hot that I'm not sure I'm gonna let the world see you I wanna keep you all to myself." he said very confidently. We all run over to him and give him a big group hug. Then Moondust did the unexpected she gave him a peck on the lips. I thought he was gonna faint right there but he didn't, he remained cool.
"If I give you guys more compliments do I get another round of hugs." he said.
We look at each other and ran to him like we are going to hug him then we give him a shove. When he gets up we are all laughing so hard that we have to hold our sides.
Sign up to rate and review this story