Categories > Original > Drama > Just How Things Go

Would You Like to Dance

by AliceAlexiz19 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-30 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 375 words

0Unrated
“Right this way.” said Trace when we got there he took of my blind fold and that I was astonished. There before us was a big yacht light by candles. I was speechless.
“Well, do you like it.”
“Do I like it? I love it!” I said giving Trace a big hug.
“I thought you would.” he said with a laugh.
“Hmmmm, what if I didn’t though.” I asked jokingly.
“I guess I’d have to do this.” he pulled me into him. Then Trace started to kiss me. The kisses at first were quick and hard but then he slowed them down and they became soft. In those kisses I could tell that he was sorry. I pull away to try and catch my breath. We were both panting. We look at each other and start to laugh. I look over at Kaycie. Her and Mason are in a deep make put session.
“I guess he’s forgiven.”
“Speaking of forgiven am I?”
“Yes you are.”
“Sweet.”
“Yo Mason hate to interrupt but we need to get the evening moving on.”
I look at him with a questioning look.
“Ladies down the steps and second door on your left. In there will be a surprise for you.”
Me and Kaycie walked into the room there in front of us was the most beautiful outfits. Kaycie’s outfit is a purple dress that goes down to her knees. Mine is a black floor length dress. We looked at each other and we both looked dang good. We make our grand entrance and the boys about fainted. The look in their eye said we looked HOT!
“How did you get the sizes for these dresses.” I asked.
“We asked your moms.”
“Ahhhhh” we say.
“Would you like to dance Madame?” asked Trace holding out his hand.
I grab his hand and say, “I would love to dance.” He pulls me in and outs his arms around me I put my head on his chest and we start to sway along the deck of the yacht.
Kaycie’s POV
I look over at Roxie and she’s dancing with Trace.
“Would you like to dance too.” Mason asked holding out his hand. I said taking it.
Sign up to rate and review this story