Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ambrosia

Take it Easy on Yourself.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Welcome to Study Hall.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 639 words

0Unrated
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HALL OF STUDIES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midge sat lazily in her chair. Study Hall was a good class to chillax. Midge had been feeling a bit light headed today, she forgot to take her meds today. She really hoped that nothing would happen, so she decided to take it easy on herself. Margo began to close her eyes and doze off as the ticking on the clock began to fade. Just then she heard the loud screech of a moving chair. Margo shot open her eyes and found Matt sitting in front of her. His head rested on her desk, his eyes looking up at her innocently. Midge rolled her eyes.

"What?" She whispered with a moan. Matt lifted his head up and pouted.

"Well that's not nice, Babysitting Buddy" Matt whispered back.

"Well sor-ry, and i'm not your Babysitting Buddy" She pointed out.

"Fine" He huffed as he set his head back on the desk. Midge began to grow a little uncomfortable with Matt's face being so close. She had a little space bubble, and Matt was poking at it with a stick.

"Did you tell your parents yet?" He whispered. Margo's eyes darted towards him. He gave a little smile. She shook her head.

"No, not yet. I will though. I've been kind of queasy lately," Margo mentioned "I threw up my guts last night after you left." Matt wrinkled his nose.

"Gross. That really sucks" Margo shrugged her shoulders.

"That's what happens i guess" She spoke. Matt cocked his head a little and stared a her. She raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She asked.

"You're not talking wierd" He mentioned.

"When did i talk wierd?"

"Well you used to be all like 'Hey dudes how goes it in rad-land?!' or whatever" Matt spoke as he mimicked Midge's voice. Midge folded her arms.

"I don't sound like that, nor do i say 'rad-land' you R-tard!" She hissed. Matt held up his hands in defense.

"Hey i'm just saying, you've kinda changed a little, in a good way of course" He stated. Midge smiled at him and scoffed a little. She turned her attention to the board and stared at the time when she was supposed to be out. Today thankfully, was a half day.

"You look really pretty today by the way" He spoke. Margo turned her head and stared at him. He gave off a little grin and set his head back down on her desk. He closed his eyes breifly when he suddenly heard,"Thank you" being whispered in his ear. He opened his eyes and lifted it slightly. Margo gently pushed it back down. He snickered a little and lifted it again. Once again, she pushed it back down.

"Stop it!" He whispered sharply. Margo let out a silent laugh. The study hall teacher shot the two a death glare and shushed them. Margo gave an apologetic look and kicked his leg under her desk. Matt flinched.

"Bitch" He hissed. Margo stuck out her toungue.

"Dork" She sassed. Matt made a growly face at her and then stuck out his tongue. Margo giggled lightly and looked down at his head. His hair was blonde in the back, red and black in the front. His ears had white gages in them. She poked his earring. Matt flinched but raised an eyebrow.

"What're you doing?" He asked quietly.

"Did your ears hurt when you got those?" She asked as she observed them closely.

"A little I guess, why?" He asked. Margo smiled a little.

"I think I might get those" She replied as she poked his gage once more. Matt shook her finger away, flipping his hair in the process. Margo's heart began to race a little.

"umm Matt?" She asked quietly.

"Hm?" He muttered in response.

"Do you think sometime you could dye my hair?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story