Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ambrosia

And God Realeased His Tears

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

When I was little, I used to think the rain was God crying. So i'd look out the window and say,"God, Please don't be sad." My mom thought it was cute. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 1390 words

0Unrated
The summary is actually what i believe. When i was a kid, when someone close to me Died, it would always rain, so i thought that meant that God was sad. And when it thundered, i thought he was yelling. I have no idea what i thought when it was lightening out. :)
Please review! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RUNAWAY, NEVER SAY GOODBYE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Yes, I am Matt! I'm sick of your bullshit!"

"What bullshit?!"

Margo didn't bother to answer that. Truth be told, she didn't really know either.

"Midge, I just want to hel-"

"Oh! Like you could actually understand how I feel?! You ignored me, called me a bitch, and now you're all like, 'Tell me what's wrong! I want to know your deep dark secrets so that i can throw them RIGHT BACK at YOUR FUCKING FACE!!"

She let out a loud agitated grunt and pushed him away hard. Matt stumbled back as she jumped out of the car and began to run. Matt cursed loudly and yelled for her to come back. Margo screamed at him to fuck off and she began to run farther and farther. The air filled her lungs rapidly, she could feel her heart and mind running the same pace. The sight of hills and benches brushed past her, Matt had taken her to a park. Matt was screaming for her in the background, his voice slowly fading. Margo must've been going so fast, she wondered how long it would be before she was in the air. She watched shows of Airplanes doing that, speeding down the lane extremely fast, then lifting off into the air. She really wished she could fly right now, she'd fly to Sonny's Aunt's! She run into his arms and cry like a baby. Yes, Margo was a baby, a stupid, pregnant, sensitive baby. Speaking of baby's, all this running she was doing probably wasn't the best right now. Her feet immediately stopped and she looked down at her pants. No blood, so far so good. She tooking deep breaths as she looked all around her, she was in a forest. Shit! Now she'd done it! She let out a hard cough and began to feel her stomach do a 360. She leaned onto the tree next to her and she heaved like a cow. She could feel her throat burning as her lunch was leaving her body. She felt so ugly right now, I mean sure no one was Paris Hilton when they puked, but deep inside her she really felt ugly. Matt's been trying to help her, she's been a total bitch to her best friend, and on top of that she forced Sonny into sleeping with her. Sure he agreed to it and all, but deep inside she could see he wasn't ready. She could see he didn't really want to have sex with her. Even though he never admitted to it, she saw it on his face. She saw how nervous he was, but she ignored, because SHE wanted it.

Tears began to roll down her face as the puking finally stopped. She felt her stomach muscles tighten and her eyes sting with hot, wet tears. She fell to her knees as she began to sob.

"I hate you Margo" She mutted under her sob,"I hate you. I HATE YOU!!!"

She shot up off the ground and began kicking around dirt and sticks violently. She cried and screamed and kicked and punched at the air. Her tears were blinding her vision, the darkness of dusk surrounding her.

"I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A BITCH! A FILTHY MEAN PREGNANT BITCH!"

She wanted to break her arms and tear out her vocal chords, she wanted to break down into tiny little pieces! She wanted to disappear.

"Momma?" She heard a little voice peep.

Margo turned around quickly. A little girl was stading there in a light blue sundress. Her hair was jet black, her eyes were dark as well. Margo sniffled and wiped the snot on her sleeve. She must've looked like some 2 cent whore, her mascara all smudged and her hair all messy. What a disgusting sight. She looked back up at the girl.

"I'm not your momma kid," She spoke coldly,"It's dark, you'd better leave."

The girl cocked her head a little. She stared at Margo curiously, a smile then crept across her face. Margo's heart skipped a bit, that smile was so familiar.

"You are my momma, I can tell!" She claimed. Margo began to seriously freak herself out. Here she was alone with some kid calling her momma, and she was lost in the woods. Shit. She must've lost it. The girl walked up slightly closer. A sympathetic look on her face.

"Momma please don't cry, you're hurting me, and you're hurting you too" The girl urged innocently. Margo shook her head.

"You're not real kid, you're not real" She spoke with disbelief. The little girl whimpered a bit. Margo looked back down at her. Her eyes went wide with a gasp. That same sad look, that mysterious, cold, sad look. She looked exactly like Sonny. Margo held her hands to her mouth in shock. She fell to her knees and stared at her for a moment. The little girl gave a grin, a little Sonny Moore grin. Margo smiled, and put her hand to her heart.

"Promise me you won't cry anymore mommy" The little girl demmanded. Margo lifted her hand to touch her, but she stepped back and shook her head.

"Not now, promise." She demanded again. Margo nodded her head.

"Yes baby, I promise" Margo choked as she wiped a few more tears away. The little girl folded her arms.

"Momma! You said you wouldn't cry!" The little girl pouted playfully. My god, she was Sonny's baby! The way she pouted and giggled, it was like she was an exact carbon copy of him! The little girl giggled and turned her heel.

"I'm gonna hold you to that promise momma, i'll see you soon!" The little girl chirped as she began to run away into the dark. Margo stood there completely in shock. Did that just happen to her? Did she really meet her future child? Well even if she didn't, she knew it was some sort of message, some sort of sign.She looked down at her stomach and then back where the little girl stood. Just then, a drop of water fell onto her head. Margo looked up quickly. Shit the sky was a deep dark blue! How long had she been out?! Thunder rolled across the sky and God realeased his tears. Rain began to pour heavily, drenching Margo immediately. She began to run around frantically, looking for some place to hide. It was really dark out, so it was pretty hard to make out things. There was enough light in the sky though to make out faint patterns and shadows. The rain began to pour even heavier now, it was practically beating down on her. The ground was muddy and soupy, chunks of dirt and rocks were clinging onto her chucks.

"Shit!" She cursed as she slipped and fell into the mud. She smelled the earth as the mud began to soak her clothes and skin. She rested her head on the side of her cheek, the rain patting her back. Margo felt her body shiver and shake, the wind was coming in to join the party. This day sucked! Everything went wrong! Sonny was gone, Matt was pissed, She was pissed, and now she's lost in the woods!

"B-BOOM!" The thunder roared in the heavens. Margo quickly flinched at the loud crack and boom. She slowly lifted herself up, her fingers and shoes nearly sinking in the process. She held herself tightly as she walked further into the woods. Just then she noticed a small, oddly shaped tree just a few feet away. The branches and leaves were packed tightly against one another, it's trunk was thick and smooth. The top of the tree was curved over like a dome. It looked like the perfect house, it was big enough for at most six people! Margo crawled underneath the tree-hut and curled up into a ball. She rocked back and forth and began to hum to herself, eventually making her fall into a deep sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story