Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ambrosia

Calm Before The Storm.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

A storm is brewing. What shall we do? Do we run? Do we hide?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 744 words

0Unrated
Okay, so a giant hug goes out to:
WindyDayKidxo

Because her reviews made me happy as a clam. :)
Please review por favor!
--------------------------------------------------------------
HANG OUT: DENIED!
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Students! once again! Please remember to pick UP your trash!!....Go Spartans"

Every single inhabitant of that school flooded out of the building. Another battle won. Students charged with rebellion, and Teacher's fought back with discipline. Same Ol' LCHS. Margo stretched out her arms and took in California's air deeply. Her breath unfortunately was cut short by cigarette smoke. She let out a huge cough and jerked her head towards Matt. He looked at her breifly, then back at Laura Cheerleader bending down (purposely, of course) to pick up her book. Margo let out a loud, obnoxious cough. Matt rolled his eyes.

"For Chrissakes Midge, just stop breathing!" Margo folded her arms.

"Well sorry if i don't want Carbon Monoxide inside my child" She spoke kind of quietly. Matt rolled his eyes and flicked his cigarette to the ground. Margo watched as Matt went into his pocket and pulled out his keys.

"You're gonna hang with me today, okay?" Matt spoke. Margo shot a look of surprise. That was way much more of a demand then it was a request. She folded her arms at him.

"What if i say no?"

"You have something better to do?"

"I might hang with Sonny today"

"Can't, he's with his aunt today"

How the hell did matt know this and not her?! It was like Matt was his personal family update guide or something.

"So, you coming?" Matt asked this time.

Margo was a little hesitant, but eventually she ended up in the passenger seat of Matt's car. She rolled down the windows as Atreyu blasted throughout the car. Matt turned into another street and began speeding down the road. The wind whipped and tossed her hair around rapidly. She ended up closing her eyes, soaking up the winds soothing touch and tiny whispers. Atreyu began to fade. Images began to appear. Margo was little, cute and girly. Her mom was with her, beautiful and young. They were going to get Cookie dough ice cream. Wierd creepy kiddie music was playing in the background. Margo told a joke. Mom laughed. The moment died down quickly, it was getting awkward. Margo looked out the window and watched as lights rushed by. Mom touched Margo's arm. She was saying something important. There wasn't any sound coming out. Mom looked sad. Tears began to pour. Margo didn't understand. Mom said something more. Still no sound. Margo was hurt. She screamed and kicked the seat repeatedly. Mom fumbled to make her stop. Margo screamed louder and louder, banging on the door and windows. Mom was saying something, no sound!! Mom jerked her head. Her face was flushed white. Pure Horror had never looked so authentic. Margo turned her head, bright white lights pierced her eyes.

"Yo!" Matt snapped in her ear. Margo's eyes shot wide open and she jumped a little. Matt cocked his head slightly.

"You okay?" He asked with concern. Margo nodded. She was okay, a little queasy, but okay. Matt stared at her a little longer. He opened the car door and slipped out. Margo placed her head into her hands and smoothed back her bangs. Her mind was like a broken record, constantly replaying that one memory over and over in her mind. She was startled by the door being swung open on the passenger side. Matt bent down and got really close to her face.

"Okay, spill it" He demanded. Margo raised an eyebrow.

"Spill what?"

"Something's bothering you" He stated. Shit. This guy was a mind reader, was she really that transparent? She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know what you're talking about" She stated as she slid off the chair. She was just about to lift herself up when Matt suddenly pushed her back down. Margo giggled.

"Matt cut it out" She giggled. She lifted herself again, and Matt pushed her back down. Margo giggled again and looked up at him. His face was dead on serious, his eyes were icy cold and chilling. He looked exactly like his mother right now.

"I'm serious Midge," He spoke in a cold tone,"what happened?"

Margo began to get a little pissed off. She got up once more, and once more Matt blocked her from getting out.

"No, you're not going" He spoke sternly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story