Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ambrosia

That Only Works In The Movies.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

There's a fine line between a movie and a reality...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 768 words

0Unrated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE-UNION!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Along with the violent rumbling of her stomach, the faint sound of frantic screams woke Midge up. She looked up and noticed the rain had stopped. She listened in closely at the screams. They were definetly calling for someone, and she didn't care who. She sprung up off the ground and sped out of her forest hut. The sky was blue-ish orange, it was dawn! She had slept the whole night! Margo didn't care about that though, she wanted to go home! She wanted to crawl into bed and call Sonny! She wanted to be in her room, listening to music! She wanted-

"MARGO!" A male voice screamed behind her. She quickly stopped in her tracks and turned around. Whoops, ran a little too far. A huge group of people stood there with flashlights and backpacks. All of their faces lit up with hope and relief. Suddenly she heard somebody pushing through the crowd. Sonny burst through and bolted straight into her. He tightly wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her with astounding strength.

"Oh my god! Oh Jesus Midge i was so fucking scared! Thank god you're alright!" He cried. Margo wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Sonny put his hands on her face and began to scan her.

"Are you okay?! are you hurt?!" He asked frantically. Margo nodded quickly and leaned in for another kiss, right now she was too stressed for drama. She just wanted something to keep her off it. Sonny pressed his lips hard against hers, it was definetly a "worry kiss". You know, those kisses the spouses give when their partner has been away for a long time. It felt like she was in the movies right now. Sonny pulled away and searched her eyes. Could he read her thoughts? He took her into another tight embrace. He whispered into her ear softly.

"I was so scared" He whispered shakily. Margo held him even tighter and kissed his cheek.

"I'm so sorry, i just couldn't take the pressure, so I ran" She whispered back. She heard little arguments grow louder as the crowd began to spread apart. Just then Margo's parents and her little sister broke through. She rolled her eyes. Her mom was talking a mile a minute, her dad was at the same pace as well. Lula was yawning and swaying, she didn't get much sleep from all the yelling. Just then Judith rushed up to Margo and pulled Sonny off of her.

"Move! Margo honey where have you been!" She shrieked as she grabbed onto margo tightly. Judith's long nails hurt Margo's arm, deep inside Jude was really pissed off. Margo decided to play along and held onto Jude tightly. A satisfied look quickly flashed across her face, but quickly drew back to dramatic sadness.

"Oh darling we've missed you!" She fake sobbed,"Promise me you'll never run, promise?"

Anger: Not unless you piss me off. Faker.

Margo nodded her head like an obediant little puppy. Good Margo, good good Margo. Jude smiled and gave her another passionate hug. Margo sort of wished this was all real. Margo's dad came up next and gave her a hug. Not a single,"Where were you?" or a "I missed you sweetheart", just silence. How painful. Margo felt her heart, and her eyes sting a little. She held it back, they didn't deserve her tears. Her eyes turned towards the crowd. Everyone was soaking up the act. Everyone believed that they were a happy family torn breifly from a misunderstanding. They were wrong. They were all dead wrong. Her eyes focused on a particular face. Matt Good was staring at her. His eyes were as cold as ever, sending chills up her spine. He turned away and began to walk back towards the park. Margo wanted to follow him so badly. Her family finally let go and ushered her to Jude's car. Lula and Dad were to go out for the day, not the best idea in the world. That mean she was alone with Jude. Great. She looked back at Sonny who waved goodbye. He made a "call me" gesture with his fingers, and then entered Matt's car. She looked back at the driver. He stared at her without a single emotion. He mouthed something to her and revved the engine. She couldn't make out what he said. She shut the car door and watched as his car sped past hers like a bullet. Judith waved goodbye. Margo let out a huge sigh as the car turned on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story