Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ambrosia

Shout! At the Devil

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Title has nothing to do with Motley Crue. So don't expect it. ;D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 492 words

0Unrated
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN AGREEMENT WITH THE DEVIL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo shot her eyes wide open. The room was slightly dark, either that, or she was going blind. She slowly sat up and looked around. A dark figure sat in the corner. Margo felt her heart race and hoped it wasn't some pedophile who raped hospital patients. The figure let out a scoff.

"It's Matt" He spoke. That still didn't make the feeling go away. Matt leaned forward into the light, his grey eyes looking more shocking. He gave a slight smirk.

"Am I scaring you?" He asked. Margo nodded her head lightly, which by the way still hurt a little. Matt let out a light laugh and got up from his seat. He scooted the chair closer. He observed her closely and nodded.

"You seem okay after your little epileptic episode" Matt spoke. Margo folded her arms.

"It's not funny" She furrowed. Matt smiled.

"I know, I know, I'm just glad you're okay" He said. Margo looked around.

"Where's Sonny?" She asked him.

"He's on his way, I told him to take it slow," He explained as he checked his phone,"Knowing that kid he'll probably end up with six speeding tickets."

Margo giggled. Her heart smiled knowing that he was going to be here soon. Matt noticed her joy and closed his phone. He leaned forward and rubbed his hands. Margo clenched on the blankets. Silence.

"So," Matt spoke,"Did you tell your parents?"

A sick feeling went into her stomach. They still didn't know yet. Oh god, this was going to be epic. Matt rubbed his neck.

"Midge you gotta tell them soon"

"I know! But if i tell them Sonny is the father, they'll freak and kick me out!" Margo explained.

"They wouldn't do that Midge, they love you." He spoke softly

Margo looked over at him with sad eyes. Was he really one of the blind? She thought he could read her. Matt nodded his head.

"You're right, you're right. Well then what else can you do?"

Margo thought hard for a moment. There always was abortion, but she definetly knew Sonny's answer. Just then, the most brilliant idea popped in her head. An idea so brilliant, she couldn't even believe she thought of it. She looked over at matt coyly and flashed an innocent smile. Matt stared at her.

"No." He said flat out.

"Matthew, please?" She asked sweetly. Matt shot up straight.

"Hell no Midge! I'm not gonna be your baby's daddy!"

"You only have to pretend! Beside's my mom loves you!" Midge spoke.

"No!" Matt refused.

"She'll never have to know! It'll be our little hush-hush!" Margo explained.

"Fuck your hush-hush! I'm NOT doing it!" He rejected. Margo gave a pouty lip, but Matt still shook his head. Margo huffed.

"What do i have to do to make you agree to this?" Margo asked. Matt thought about it, but then gave a slight grin.

"A kiss"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story