Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ambrosia

...And Then I Wake Up.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Her Prince arrives.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 1771 words

0Unrated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOD LOVE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo shot open her eyes once again. Her neck felt warm and moist. She shifted her head a little. Something soft was pressed against her. The smell of something earthy and cologne mixed together filled her nose. She knew who it was just by the good scent alone. Sonny was here with her. Sonny had his arms wrapped around her gently. His black, scraggly hair was wet. Margo's heart smiled as she gently touched his face. He twitched a little, but smiled as his eyes fluttered open. He shifted a little and held her tighter. Margo kissed his forhead.

"I missed you" She whispered as she placed her fingers in his hair. Sonny kissed her chin.

"I missed you too" He replied groggily. Margo stroked her hands through his hair as sonny gave her another kiss on the chin.

"Midge, I'm sorry i wasn't here earlier," He apologized,"Derek had just called me when I got out of the shower"

Margo snickered a bit. Sonny slowly shifted and looked up at her with sadness in his eyes. Seeing him like that almost made her heart break. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly.

"You never told me you had seizures, Midge" He mentioned. Her stomach twisted a little. Great. More drama. She looked down at him.

"I didn't think there was a need to," She explained,"Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I have complete control."

Sonny raised an eyebrow.

"I mean I feel that I can get over this disease Sonny," She specified, "I feel that way whenever I'm with you. It sounds really corny, but it's true."

She saw the look on Sonny's face change from concerned to estatic. Knowing that Sonny had made such an impact on her must've lifted his spirits high. He lifted her hand and kissed it.

"I'm glad you're safe," He whispered into her hand,"I'm glad you're with me."

He set her hand down gently and shifted his body upwards. He made his face level with hers. He leaned in and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. She parted her own to bid Sonny's tongue entry. Sonny positively obliged and deepened the kiss. His toungue battled with hers, his lips caressed passionately against hers. Margo could feel her body heat up as Sonny's hands traveled across her body and stroked her stomach. She let out a light moan. Sonny pulled from the kiss and looked at her with a smile. He laughed a little and nuzzled her nose.

"Shhhh," he whispered as he sat back up,"We don't want to be caught."

Margo giggled and nodded lightly. Sonny leaned back down and took her into another kiss. Margo placed her arms on his shoulders as he shifted to be on top of her. His shaggy hair drifted over her face like a veil.The couple could feel each other's body heat rise. As the heat between them grew, so did the passion and the desire. Sonny was now grinding against her, his pants growing so uncomfortably tight. Margo giggled at his behavior. Sonny broke the kiss as Margo's hands traveled up his body. Both of them sat up on the bed. Margo continued caressing his body, her thumbs grazing his nipples here and there. His breathing grew pretty heavy, his eyes were needy. Midge loved teasing him.

"Honey, what do you want?" She asked innocently. Sonny's eyes dug into hers as he gave a devilish smirk.

"You know what" He answered. Margo cocked her head and put on a "deep thinking" face.

"Hmmm, do you want...food?" She asked, sounding completely oblivious. Sonny shook his head, his eyes never leaving hers. She put on another deep thinking face.

"Do you want...candy?" She asked. Sonny grunted and pinned her back down. Margo giggled as Sonny leaned into her ear.

"I want to hear you moan my name" He whispered roughly. He nipped Margo's ear seductively. She breathed in sharply. Sonny smiled. His hands snaked to her backside as he undid the hospital gown. Margo felt a burst of nervousness as his fingers grazed her skin. Sonny shifted his head and suckled on her neck as he fully undid it and pulled it away from her body. Sonny eyed her body up and down. She was so thin and dainty looking. Midge grew a bit nervous and blushed.

"Sorry, I'm a bit ug-" Sonny put a finger to her mouth and shushed her. He leaned down once more.

"Baby," He whispered,"You're absolutely flawless to me."

Margo felt her heart melt into his. Warm tears began to fill her eyes. Sonny kissed them away as they began to flow down her cheeks. She took his hand and kissed it. Sonny pressed his lips to her ears. He breathed in lightly.

"Speaking in gray words, the passive and the civil
Now our love starts to burn like the night for it's candle...
"

Margo's heart and mind melted as Sonny's beautiful voice rang into her ears. She held his hand tighter, he held her closer. Sonny kissed her ear, and then her neck, and then her collarbone. Midge could feel the warm tears fill her eyes.

"Eclipse the painful space between our lust driven bodies
With our hearts pressed together...
"

Margo pulled his face up to hers and planted another passionate kiss. Sonny broke it off quickly and sat up. He pulled up his shirt and threw it off in one fluent motion. Margo scanned his upper body. He was so thin, his torso was somewhat curvy, and a little six pack was slightly visible on his stomach. Sonny seductively crawled up to her and leaned down on her body. He whispered in her ear how much he loved her. He then shifted and kissed her lips. Margo opened her mouth as Sonny's toungue probed and prodded seductively. Her hands went down to his pants and she undid his zipper. She could hear Sonny's heart beat faster as he slid them off along with his boxers. Margo heard the clink of his belt hitting the floor, then came the sound of shifting. Sonny moved under the covers with her and pressed his body close against her. His skin was so warm against the cold air from the AC. He wrapped his arms around her as he began to make a trail of baby kisses down her cheek and neck. Margo sighed softly and closed her eyes. The feel of his lips against hers was absolute heaven. She suddenly felt his hand travel to her thigh. He began to softly stroke and caress it. Margo breathed in sharply.

"Oh god" She breathed out. Sonny whispered in her ear to shush.

"Hun this is for you to enjoy," He explained,"Just relax for me."

Just the sound of his voice made her muscles unwind. She relaxed and soaked in Sonny's tantalizing touch. He began to breathe heavily and stroke her thigh a little faster. Margo let out a moan and grabbed him. She kissed him fiercely on the lips, biting down gently and tugging at the same time. She could feel his erection pressing against her legs. She gave a smile in between his lips. He shifted around once again and layed flat on the bed. He took a hold of her arm and tugged her.

"I want you on top of me" He breathed out heavily. Margo giggled as she stratled his hips. Now she got to have fun with him. She leaned down and kissed his collarbone. Sonny's hand slid up her back. Margo reached back and took hold of it. She displayed his hand in front of him and sucked on his finger. Sonny took in a sharp breath and closed his eyes.

"God that feels good" he moaned. Margo giggled and took his finger out of her mouth. She leaned down to his chest and took in his nipple, licking and sucking in unison. Sonny let out a rigid moan and clenched onto the sheets. She caressed one nipple with her mouth, and the other with her thumb.

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath. Margo immediately stopped and flashed a grin.

"That's exactly what I'll do" She smirked. Sonny sat up on his elbows and shared another sweet kiss with his girlfriend. The kiss was quickly cut off when Margo stroked his length. He threw his head back onto the pillow and moaned loudly. He clenched onto her hips tightly.

“Please.” Sonny rasped. Margo happily obliged. She rolled onto his side and laid flat. Sonny shifted to his side and raised a brow at her.

"I did it last time," she laughed,"It's your turn, mister."

Sonny laughed quietly and shifted himself on top of her. Margo pulled up the blankets, covering half of Sonny's backside. He kissed and suckled the sensitive flesh as his hips moved forward and slid into her. Margo let out a moan. She felt a little pain, but it was quickly replaced by pleasure. Sonny let out a small moan as he thrusted into her once more. Margo felt a jolt of electricity surge through her body.

"Oh god" she breathed out. That's all she actually could say. Sonny felt that it was her sign of approval, so he continued on. Sonny slowly pumped his body up and down on her, giving both of them time to enjoy the sensation. Margo wrapped her arms around him as things began to get more heated and passionate. Their heart rates began to speed up, Sonny's thrusts went faster, their moans began to get louder. Margo could feel herself about to climax, Sonny felt the same too. Within one final thrust, Sonny threw his head back and came. Margo's body shook in absolute ecstasy as she screamed out Sonny's name. She felt as if stars and glitter filled her veins at that moment. She felt one with her boyfriend, her love. All the pain and stress just disappeared. The world had never felt more peaceful at this very moment.

Sonny rolled off Margo's body and took her into his arms. He kissed her forehead lightly as tears began to fill her eyes once more.

"This is making love, this is making melody..." He sang peacefully in her ear.

Margo let out a silent hum and kissed his collarbone. Sonny sqeezed her tightly.

"I love you," He whispered,"I love you more than air."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The lyrics that Sonny sings are his own.
They're from a beautiful song he wrote called "Nod Love".
Seriously, Listen to it. It's beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtwcNDVuVIM
Sign up to rate and review this story