Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

Conjugate This.

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Witness the confession of a pregnant American Teenager, and a Deal with the Devil.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1130 words

0Unrated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YO PREGGOS, CHECK THIS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are nervous, he is nervous, we are nervous. You are nervous, they are nervous, and she is DEFINETLY nervous.
For some odd reason, Margo began to conjugate things in her mind. She rubbed her stomach and began to grow uneasy.

Fear: Maybe we should just ex-nay on this whole ordeal!

Margo shook the thought out of her mind. She paced back and forth across the room, her fingers trembling with every step. What if they didn't buy that Matt was the father?! What if they immediately jumped over to Sonny?! Her stomach was twisting and churning with every growing minute.

"Midge, just spill it hun" Her father spoke out. Margo immediately turned her heel and faced them. Jude, Lula, and her dad sat on all three seats, waiting impatiently for Margo's big news. She laced her fingers together and took in a deep breath.

"Okay, what I am about to tell you may change your life," She began,"Possibly forever."

Jude's eyebrows raised with surprise. Margo could feel their intense curiousity. She closed her eyes and pictured Sonny for a brief moment. She opened them and exhaled.

"Well what is it?!" Jude blurted out impatiently. Margo opened her mouth.

"I'm pregnant!" She blurted out fast.

WHAM! Smack in the face! CRASH! fall to the floor. BANG! A massive blow from the chair! Margo is on the ground, bleeding and screaming for her life. Her parents and little Lula beat her sensless, killing her and her unborn child.

SNAP! Back to reality.

Judith's eyes were wide as tennis balls, Lula's mouth hung to the floor, Her father gave a small surprised look. Margo waited for words, none were heard.

DING-ONG!

Hallelujah! Saved by the bell! Margo rushed over to the doorway and opened the door. Once again, the stench of cigarette smoke filled her nose. She stared at Matt and grunted.

"Why are you here?!" She whispered sharply. Matt gave a small smirk.

"You're lucky i dragged my ass over here," He replied,"Sonny called me and told me to check on you."

"Why'd he call you?!" She whispered. Matt placed his hands in his pockets and let out a light laugh.

"Because I'm your baby's daddy," He replied mockingly,"I filled him in on your plan. I have to play the part." Margo rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm.

"Let me do the talking!" She whispered sharply as he entered the house. Jude's eyes lit up lightly as Matt entered the family room.

"Matt, I'm glad you're here! Maybe you can knock some sense into this girl!" Jude replied bitterly. Margo sat down on the chair with Matt and made a mocking face at her. Judith shot daggers with her eyes. Scott took hold of Jude's hand as Matt took a hold of Margo's. Midge tensed up immediately and shot a glare at him. Matt smiled innocently at her, but she could tell he was going to give her hell.

"Why're you holding hands?" Lula asked curiously. The mother and father shot a glance at their hands as well. Matt put on his best act and took in a breath.

"Well Lu," He began,"It's because we're kinda...kind of in Love."

Midge: HOLD THE FUCK ON!

Margo's mind completely froze and burned out. Was this guy for real?! Shoot, she hated the man! She knew this was all an act, but still! He was pushing it! Matt turned and gave a smile, anyone would think it was a loving one, but Margo knew it was Satan's smile. He turned back and observed the family's expression. Dumbfounded.

"I thought you were dating that Sonny kid" The Father mentioned. Margo opened her mouth to speak,

"Well-"

"Actually that was just a cover-up, she was worried that you wouldn't approve of me" Matt spoke. Margo shot another brief glare, but nodded in agreement. Jude stared at the two and gave a sympathetic look.

"There was no need! I would've been fine if you two were dating!" She replied as if she was hurt. Peh! Drama Queen. Scott let out a huge huff and stared at Margo. Margo began to grow a bit nervous and forced a smile. Matt leaned over and pecked her on the cheek. She was so gonna beat him later.

"So, now the question is, are you gonna keep the baby?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, a normal delivery, and then it's straight to adoption" Margo answered.

"Have you found any eligible parents?" Jude asked.

"We're still looking" Matt answered. Margo squeezed matt's knee hard, as if to tell him "shut the hell up!". Jude let out a sigh and got out a pad of paper with a pen. She began to scribble things down.

"What're you writing?" Margo asked curiously.

"Things we're going to need for you during your Tri-mester" Jude answered. Margo felt at ease once she heard that Jude was going to help her through this. She gave a little smile and looked over at Matt. She mouthed a little "thank you". Just then Margo's dad got up off the couch and straightened out his shirt.

"Well, going out back for a beer," He announced,"Would you like one Matt?"

Matt smiled. "Tempting, but no thanks." The father nodded and exited through the back door. Jude got up and picked up Lula.

"We'll be off to the store, call if you have any cravings" Jude announced as she left with her little sister. In a matter of seconds, the room was utterly quiet. The two of them were alone, and it was getting a bit awkward. Margo let out a huge sigh.

"Boy was that a nerve wrecker! I'm glad it went so well!" She sighed.

"You owe me," Matt spoke out. Margo turned and looked at him. He stared at her and flashed a grin.

"You owe me for covering your ass." He explained. Margo folded her arms and huffed at him. She had to admit, she did owe him, but still! he always wanted the most dangerous things! Midge rolled her eyes.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to make out with me," Matt decided, "In your room."

"Fuck no!"

"It's just pretend!"

"I have a boyfriend Matt, you know that!"

"Sonny told me that i could do whatever i want, just not have sex!"

"Bullshit."

"Fine. You're on your own" He shrugged. Margo bit her tounge, and then grunted with frustration.

"You have issues Boy!" She claimed.

"Clearly I'm not the only one" He laughed. Margo rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand. She rushed him upstairs and into her room. She turned around and slammed the doorshut. She leaned her head against the caution tape.

Midge: Fuck. what am i gonna do with this guy...
Sign up to rate and review this story