Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ambrosia

Would You Believe Me If I Said I Didn't Need You?

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

This is a really short chapter. Sorry >.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-31 - Updated: 2008-07-31 - 362 words

0Unrated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT WAS ONLY A KISS, IT WAS ONLY A KISS...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No." Margo spoke. Matt smiled innocently.

"It's only pretend!" He quoted cutely.

"Fuck you" She hissed. Matt let out a laugh, which made Margo giggle. It sounded so geeky, but in a cute way. Matt leaned in.

"It'll be our little hush-hush," He whispered,"No one'll ever know."

Margo thought about it for a moment, she REALLY needed Matt right now, but Sonny would be so mad at her! Well maybe not mad, but upset! SHe needed to think this out, clearly and with control.

Reason:...hey this is Reason, currently not here right now! please leave a message!

She looked back at Matt, whom she noticed was focused on her lips. They were to rosy and pink right now. Margo pushed them inwards, his eyes focused back up to hers.

"How long does it have to be?" She asked. Matt smiled.

"Until i say so" He answered. Margo swallowed a little and leaned in.

Midge:
For Sonny!

Margo leaned in and took in Matt's lips. Matt closes his eyes and opened his mouth lightly. He sucked on her bottom lip and shifted a little so it could be deeper. Margo gently bit down on matt's lip piercing and tugged on it. Matt breathed in sharply and pulled away from the kiss. Margo gave an innocent look, as if she was oblivious to what happened. Matt stared for a moment and smirked. He got up off his seat and pulled out of his pocket a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He headed towards the door and held onto the knob. He turned his head back towards her.

"I'll be at your house later today to pick up your clothes," He spoke,"Get well soon."

Margo folded her arms and stuck out her tounge as Matt left the room. She fell back into her pillows and stared at the ceiling. Her covers were nice and cool, the room was chilly and dark. She put her hand to her stomach and rubbed in a circular motion. She closed her eyes and hummed as the whirring sound of the AC faded.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story