Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ambrosia

Thunderstorms Could Never Stop Me

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Questions are Answered, and Answers Become Questions.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 1401 words

0Unrated
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THERE'S NO ONE IN THIS WORLD LIKE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of a guitar rung in the air as the morning sun peeked through the shades. The morning light hit down on Margo's eyes. She wrinkled her nose a little and fluttered her eyes open. Sonny sat shirtless on the chair by the far wall playing a song. His hair was in his face as his fingers strummed at the instrument.

"Smiles and her laughter
the only thing i've been wating for a time.
regardless of our distance and our hope...grows greater
trapped by pretty eyes and letters for all time
the only thing that I've been waiting for...
"

Margo was immediately sucked in by his voice. The song was absolutely beautiful.

"I hope its something worth the waiting
'cuse its the only time that I ever felt real
thunderstorms could never stop me...
"

Margo's heart began to beat faster as Sonny's song went on.

"Shes simple yet confusing
her sparkling eyes make me weak at my words, they tremble
days seem like years in this month of December
the winter coldens me for I have yet to sleep
and never will I give up tying 'cuse your everything to me ...
"

Her cheeks grew red and she began to feel tears in her eyes. She sniffled a little and Sonny immediately stopped. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Guess it got to you, huh?" He asked. Margo nodded and slipped out of bed, covering her body with the blanket. She walked over to Sonny and looked down on him. Sonny set the guitar aside as Margo leaned down and kissed him. Sonny gently pressed her lips against hers. Once she broke the kiss, She placed a hand on his cheek and stroked it. Sonny stared into her eyes and smiled.

"I have another one for you" He spoke. Margo grew very excited.

"You have to play it for me" she demmanded. Sonny chuckled and grabbed his guitar again.

"I'll play it once you're dressed" He replied. Margo gave a pouty lip but didn't fight back. She grabbed her night gown and slipped into the bathroom. Sonny smiled and went back to playing his song.

Margo slipped back on her gown and looked in the mirror. Her hair was messy, and her face was really pale. She sighed.

Midge: Great. It's back to looking like Death again.

Margo opened the door and found a fully dressed Sonny talking with the Doctor. He turned towards her and gave a small smile. The doctor turned as well and gave a bright grin. Something was wrong.

"Hey doc," Margo greeted,"What's up?"

Sonny stared back up at the doctor with a worried look. The doctor exchanged a brief glance with him, then back up at Margo. He pulled out his glasses and stroked back his thin silver hair.

"Well Margo," He began,"It seems that you had suffered an Absent Seizure."

Margo nodded as she sat back down on the bed with Sonny. He took hold of her hand and stroked it.

"Now we can't confirm nor deny that..." His voice grew silent. Sonny gripped her hand tighter. This wasn't good. She looked at her boyfriend. His eyes were wide, wide with desperation and horror mixed into one. She stared back up at the doctor.

"Just spill doc, rip it like a band-aid" She spoke.

The doctor scratched his head once more and stood up straight. He looked down at his board and then at the couple.

"Well, when we did a cat-scan on your brain," He began,"We found a small shaded area. Not usually in the brain"

Margo's heart immediately skipped three beats. Her stomach tossed and turned, her mind shut down completely. Sonny's hand went completely numb. She snapped her eyes over to his face. His head was down, his breathing growing heavy with panic. Margo shot her eyes back up at the doctor.

"So what is it?" She asked quickly.

"Well usually those kind of shady spots signify tumors, but it could be something else" The doctor spoke.

"Well don't you know?!" Margo snapped. The doctor shot back a little.

"I'm sorry miss, but we have to run a few more tests before anything" He explained softly. Margo was about shoot up out of her seat when Sonny grabbed her wrist. He held onto it tightly and looked at her. His eyes nearly broke her heart in two. They were full of sadness and angst, It looked like as if he was about to lose everything! He turned his head towards the doctor.

"What about the baby?" He asked. Margo shot a surprised look, she had almost forgotten about that. The doctor let out a light cough.

"There are increased risks, but these risks can be minimized by working carefully with me" He explained. Margo and Sonny shot worried looks at each other.

"Having seizures during pregnancy can affect of the health of your baby. You might fall, or the baby may be deprived of oxygen during the seizure," He explained, "This can injure the baby and increase your risk of miscarriage or stillbirth."

Sonny held onto her hand tighter and took in a deep breath. Margo lifted his hand and kissed it softly. Sonny shot a small smile, she could tell that he was struggling to keep it. She turned her attention towards the doctor. She had to ask one more question.

"Is it possible for me to have a seizure during labor?" She asked. Sonny snapped his head towards her. His eyes screamed shock, his face though, showed nothing. Margo hated that look. The doctor took off his glasses and rubbed the lenses with his shirt. He placed them back on his crooked nose and stared at her.

"Well, you'll be in pain and breathing hard, which can increase the chance of a seizure. This doesn't mean that seizures are common during labor and delivery, but it is possible," He answered.

Margo felt her heart, and stomach drop. The doc could tell how uneasy the two were getting. He placed his hands in his pockets and smiled.

"Don't panic, the vast majority of women with epilepsy get through pregnancy just fine," He explained,"Your chances of having a healthy child are excellent, especially if you follow the advice you are given, and take good care of yourself."

Margo nodded with relief, she stared at Sonny and gave a reassuring smile. Sonny stared at her briefly. Clearly, he wasn't convinced.

"Don't let these risks keep you from having a family if that's what you really want," The doctor spoke,"You're allowed to leave this afternoon, just be sure to have someone sign you out."

Margo nodded as the doctor left the room. She leaned on Sonny's shoulder, she felt his muscles grow tense. She stared up at him.

"You okay hun?" She asked with concern. Sonny looked down at his feet, his black hair covering his face. Silence. Margo rubbed his knee and sighed. She hated it when this happens. She closed her eyes and thought briefly.

"Midge," He spoke,"What if you...die?"

Margo shot her head up and looked at him.

"What kind of question is that?" She asked. Sonny looked over at her. His eyes looked a little teary. Margo's heart broke.

"Well? What if you do?" He asked again, pain dripping from his voice. She felt his grip grow tighter on her hand/

"I-I mean," He stammered,"Wh-what if you, or the baby get hurt really badly, I-I-couldn't forgive myself if-"

Margo broke his speech with a kiss. Sonny held he tightly and pressed his lips hard against hers. Midge wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Sonny don't talk like that," She whispered,"I'll be just fine. We'll be just fine."

Sonny closed his eyes and prayed to God that she was right. He nuzzled into her and took in her scent. He shot back and wrinkled his nose.

"You smell funny" He said. Margo let out a giggle. He sounded like such a little kid. He nudged her away.

"Go take a shower, Stinky" He demmanded as he pointed to the bathroom. Margo huffed a little, but did as she was told. Once she closed the bathroom door, Sonny layed back down on the bed. He closed his eyes.

"Please God," He prayed,"Don't take them away from me."
Sign up to rate and review this story