Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Count Me In.

Hard Hearts Grow Soft

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Matt confesses something.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-08-07 - Updated: 2008-08-08 - 530 words

0Unrated
----------------------------------------------------------
El Oh VEE EE!
----------------------------------------------------------

She turned around and bumped into his chest. Damn this kid was tall! She looked up at him as Matt wrapped her arms around her waist. He nuzzled into her neck, and took in her scent. He swayed her from side to side. Margo waited impatiently for the kiss. She wanted to get it done, like ripping off a band-aid.

"Midge," He spoke into her neck. The vibrations of his voice tingling her skin.

"Hm?" she responded.

"I'm really jealous of him," He spoke. Margo unwrapped her arms and looked back up at him. This guy was serious. His pale eyes were sad and somewhat lonesome.

"Who are you jealous of?" She asked softly. Matt flipped his hair out of his eyes.

"Sonny" He answered sadly. Margo was surprised, if anything, Sonny was kinda jealous of Matt!

"Why?" She asked curiously. Matt stepped closer to her and pressed his body against hers. Margo's back was pressed to the door. He leaned down and pressed his lips to her ear.

"Because," He began,"He has the one thing that I've always wanted."

Margo's mind sparked, whirred, and crashed down completely. Smoke practically came out of her ears. Did Matt good just say that he wanted Margo?

Naive: No! No it couldn't have been me! It must be Sonny's Talent!

"Well Matt, you're talented in your own way" She spoke out. Shit! Wrong words, dumbass!! Matt gave a light laugh and snuggled into her neck.

"That's not what i mean Midge, I mean i've wanted you" He confessed.

Midge: Life is one big SHITTY Soap Opera!

Margo's eyes just went as wide as tennis balls. Was Matt screwing with her mind again, or was this for real? She had to be cautious, she wasn't going to fall for his tricks. She decided to just go with it. She unwrapped her arms and stepped back a little.

"I don't know what to say" She spoke as she put her hand to her heart. Matt gave her a blank look.

"You don't believe me" He stated. Goddamn this guy was good! He could read her like an open book! Margo wasn't about to admit it though, so she put on a confused look.

"What're you tal-"

"You're doing the same shitty hand thing, like Jude does when she acts"

Fuck. She was rubbing off on her!

"Well i have every right not to believe you," She retorted,"You've been giving me bullshit since i met you!"

"True, but that's only because i was denying myself" He explained. Margo immediately became interested.

"Oh really, and what made you confirm this?" Margo asked as she folded her arms. Matt's eyes immediately darted to the floor. He fell silent, he seemed to be distant.

"The minute you and I...kissed" He answered meekly.

Margo raised her eyes, her heart skipped two beats. Matt wasn't shitting her right now, he was serious. Drop dead serious. Matt looked back up at her and gave a small smile.

"That's why i did it, to see if i truly had feelings for you," He explained,"And now I definetly know, deep inside, I love you."
Sign up to rate and review this story